Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the 3/5/2 has legs

Not often troubled at the back and remy and Austin looked good up top

looked stretched in the middle in the second half, could be because we were chasing the game. Be interesting to hear the opinion of those who were there
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      looked stretched in the middle in the second half, could be because we were chasing the game. Be interesting to hear the opinion of those who were there
      Only because Hull went 352 beginning of second half and they pushed up on both our flanks. Good tactics by Bruce which put us on the back foot for the first fifteen mins of the second half. We went four at the back when Dunne came off with three up front. Goor tactics from Harry. We were very unlucky not to get something out of the game. Clearly deserved a point at the very leas

Comment

Yea we did deserve a point at least. We created far more than them. I think we've got to take the positives and move on from this. Isla to start next week and perhaps a few tweaks and we'll be much better I think.

Comment

Yeh I was there. First half bossed the game. 2nd half we seemed deflated by the goal and half a dozen players seemed leggy. Faurlin was ok but we could do with a proper holding midfielder.

Also the wing backs looked abit scared to push forward. I thought caulker rio and dunne at the back where very solid tho

Comment

Thought Phillips had more of an influence when he replaced Simmo

Comment

Good thing is the weaknesses can be addressed. Glenda will have been taking notes, no real cause for alarm.

Comment

We played 3-4-1-2 today and at times Mutch played alongside the two strikers. I think this caused us a few problems in midfield.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Not sure what the difference is as 3-5-2 can look like 3-4 -1-2 in that the midfield is generally two CDM's and a CAM.

Comment

It was good to see 2 up front for a change, other than than that I don't understand why 352 is all the trend?? If we do change system midway through the season, where will that leave Isla, can he play FB?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      it we be interesting once we have a box to box midfielder in there
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        It was good to see 2 up front for a change, other than than that I don't understand why 352 is all the trend?? If we do change system midway through the season, where will that leave Isla, can he play FB?
                        yes he can rb and rwb i believe
                        TWITTER
                        @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                        Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                        X