Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke fans bunch of KANTS

See there giving us a kicking on there website over ticket prices

I'm not one to promote FV but if there is two games we get a big mob together and go hunting make it be SJoke home and away

They really rate themselves saying we have put the prices up cause it's them like there a big draw bunch of numptys. All over the two games against them that club is now well and truely on my hate list

cool down westie.....feet up n relax old son............its miller time!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Cant stand them but they do have a point. Think this will be an issue where rivalries will have to be put aside at one point and fans come together to say enough is enough.

Comment

On the tigers facto. There getting charged same as everyone else north and less then the big sides

Comment

I would charge stoke more. Just because theyre stoke.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bring them on the vankers
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Sounds like some on here want to knock the last of their teeth out...
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Sounds like some on here want to knock the last of their teeth out...
                Made me laugh rich reminded me of transfer dead line day

Comment

lets go and try to punch them for complaining about ticket prices , hoorahh

Comment

Stoke game will be lively,will tool the kids up early as I like a leisurely pint these days.its the little one I have to watch out for,aggressive little fvcker like his mother
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      Stoke game will be lively,will tool the kids up early as I like a leisurely pint these days.its the little one I have to watch out for,aggressive little fvcker like his mother
                      bring a spare pair of yfronts van...
                      my lad would be useless as a spotter-6foot 4 and can't see 50 yrds without his bins-be on top before you'd know it!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

its the little one I have to watch out for,aggressive little fvcker like his mother
                        top post, must get a bit lively from time to time ;)

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                          bring a spare pair of yfronts van...
                          my lad would be useless as a spotter-6foot 4 and can't see 50 yrds without his bins-be on top before you'd know it!!
                          Haha,Bush he's a lively little fella.refuses to do it in public. wears bins too,first thing I go for nowadays when he fronts me.backhand the glasses and then I can set about him.its the sleeping bit that scares me,wake up and he's done me eyebrows

Comment

Haha,Bush he's a lively little fella.refuses to do it in public. wears bins too,first thing I go for nowadays when he fronts me.backhand the glasses and then I can set about him.its the sleeping bit that scares me,wake up and he's done me eyebrows
                            hahaha...love it. the boy is a good 'un mate. nothing like a young lad with a spring in his step(unless he's looking to curl one!!). my boys 16 now and football is far from his mind-must be 10 calls a day to the door from his little motts,i'm like jim royale in the armchair with the sitting room window open....."who's that-he's out!!"
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              hahaha...love it. the boy is a good 'un mate. nothing like a young lad with a spring in his step(unless he's looking to curl one!!). my boys 16 now and football is far from his mind-must be 10 calls a day to the door from his little motts,i'm like jim royale in the armchair with the sitting room window open....."who's that-he's out!!"
                              Love Jim royale Bush,if your lad was in west London now he'd be buzzing. my little one just come downstairs and said dad where we meeting up, I said in the kitchen son and he said Nooo what boozer.no wonder Mrs van has a moan,he keeps grassing.told her we go healthy for lunch haha

Comment

Working...
                              X