BBC highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC highlights

just watched em and apart from a long range effort from Faurlin the rest of the 2 or 3 minutes were taken up by Chelsea chances and Heaton saves.....didnt sound so one sided when i listened on the radio

It wasnt one sided at all
    In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Typical BBC ######s

Comment

Was at the game, but didn't see the highlights package. TBH, we didn't create that many chances. Just two shots on target, Buz's being the best.

Lots of good approach work but the chances just didn't fall for us tonight.

Comment

Bradley Allen was saying he still thinks Buzz is way more effective in the middle threading balls though to the front men, and I still tend to agree.

Comment

BBC made chelsea look like they ran the game and i'm sure the match wasn't like that, very harsh on QPR.
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Those highlights were a disgrace!!. Didn't show Buzz shot, which was going on and in needed a good save or Routledge beat about 5 Chelsea players when he played the ball left to Buzz, who hit over.

Highlights are supposed (thought used to be some regulation) where they show efforts for both teams, they clear did not. Thats why fans hate teams like Chelsea, because its never a level playing field with the so called Big 4
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Those highlights were a disgrace!!. Didn't show Buzz shot, which was going on and in needed a good save or Routledge beat about 5 Chelsea players when he played the ball left to Buzz, who hit over.

Highlights are supposed (thought used to be some regulation) where they show efforts for both teams, they clear did not. Thats why fans hate teams like Chelsea, because its never a level playing field with the so called Big 4
                I didn't make the match.. but if thats true that is a disgrace and i'm annoyed... anyone who watched the highlights would think QPR were awful but i'm sure thats not the case :devil:
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Surely highlights should give us the, um, highlights of the game. Seeing as they had more shots on target than us (which would couint as highlights), the BBC would show more of them.
                  David

Comment

i thought the highlights were a disgrace as well. Ok, chelsea had more clear cut chances, but we did have a few efforts ourselves - like the routledge run that led to Buzz having a shot, the long range buzz effort, and some other good moves. Those highlights made us look crap, and like it was a completely one sided game. Im always fair in my reviews, and although Chelsea obviously had more quality than us, we gave them a very difficult game, and played some great stuff. Disgraceful highlights

Comment

They didn't show the foul and handball before they scored that goal.

Comment

Working...
                      X