Chris Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eagles

Available on a free transfer.........anyone else think he's worth a punt as a squad player?

5 years ago maybe.

Comment

If the wage was right.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I personally think he had always been turd never got the hype around him

Comment

No way.

Was average at best & that's not in the premiership.

Comment

Does he still look like a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Does he still look like a girl?
              Yeah, he does look like a bird a bit.

A few on here saying he's always been rubbish. I'm not suggesting that he is going to take the Premier League by storm but I think you need squad players these days with the transfer window. Let's be honest, how many top Premier League players are going to warm the bench for us?!!!

Comment

WACP?

Comment

Not now. Passed it otherwise Bolton wouldn't have released him.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

No chance of coming down south unless his misses changes her mind. She rules the roost in that house. His mum was the nurse looking after me when I had my knee op and she said to me at the time we wanted to sign him but she didn't want to come down south. He'll end up at a club close to the Manchester/Liverpool area as all her family is from that kneck of the woods. His misses hates it down south.

Comment

no thanks. His time has passed

Comment

Never rated him
                        "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

His quote before Bolton were due to play at Loftus road during the London riots makes me laugh.
                          'If you're playing you never know what might happen. They could ransack the pitch.
                          'You don't know what they're capable of. We want to be safe. If a fire blows up you could get caught in the middle of it.'
                          Bolton's new signing Chris Eagles has questioned the wisdom of going ahead with Saturday's Premier League opener at QPR after his family were caught up in the worst of the rioting in London.

Ransack the pitch! He sounds thick as pig…

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Available on a free transfer.........anyone else think he's worth a punt as a squad player?

Best days long behind him, need to be looking for younger & better

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              No chance of coming down south unless his misses changes her mind. She rules the roost in that house. His mum was the nurse looking after me when I had my knee op and she said to me at the time we wanted to sign him but she didn't want to come down south. He'll end up at a club close to the Manchester/Liverpool area as all her family is from that kneck of the woods. His misses hates it down south.
                              Bury or Accrington Stanley it is then - about his standard now I would have thought
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X