X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Scale Riot Kicked Off Tonight

About 10 O Clock

Just got phone call, 'horrifying scenes', calvery charge by police with batons out the lot.

Relative of mine injured who is not a violent person, a gentle giant infact caught up in the rucus
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 23-09-2009, 10:51 PM.

Never saw it. Must have been near Fulham Broadway Station. Heard a roar of "You Rs" and we were told by a copper to go to Earls Court.

We arrived in the area at around 7pm, and there was an uneasy tension in the air. After hearing about this, not surprised. Hope your relative is OK.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
      Never saw it. Must have been near Fulham Broadway Station. Heard a roar of "You Rs" and we were told by a copper to go to Earls Court.

We arrived in the area at around 7pm, and there was an uneasy tension in the air. After hearing about this, not surprised. Hope your relative is OK.
      Well he has lost a tooth but he'll live, lots of innocents caught up by the sound of it....I walked straight to West Ken Station to distance myself after the game from the mobs as quickly as possible.

Didn't detect any tensions TBH

Comment

E i eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I really hope this is not true,we are not Millwall!!!!!

Comment

Na, we done Millwall
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Just got in.

Was in the Slug until my mates pitched up.Then we went to Brogan's for the drinking until kick off.2 fella's gave it a 'U Rsss' and were swiftly ejected by the bouncers.Apart from that saw a small scuffle swiftly sorted by the police just along the road.That was it.

Comment

Full Scale Riot Kicked Off Tonight
                HAHAHA! I wondered how long before some c*ck Knocker started all that!Full Scale Riot! Its not the Gaza strip! It all finished fairly trouble free by all accounts! Billy Bullsh*tters R US!

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                  HAHAHA! I wondered how long before some c*ck Knocker started all that!Full Scale Riot! Its not the Gaza strip! It all finished fairly trouble free by all accounts! Billy Bullsh*tters R US!
                  Listen mate your a ****ing *****, you think I come on here to start stories you two bob twunt.

If my Uncle who has been going to the Rangers for 40+ years says there was riot and the old bill stormed in and were heavy handed I'll take his word on it.

I seriously have better things to do than entertain ****ing *****s like your self you simpleton

Comment

Whooooo! Someones had a beer!

Comment

messy
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by W12Ultra View Post
                        Whooooo! Someones had a beer!

I'm tee total, but I think you have had a beer and maybe you should now go and rest your head....there's a good boy.

Comment

this thread could potentially turn into a full scale riot

Comment

I saw a minor scuffle between a handful of people that plod sorted in seconds.

Who actually saw anything else?.

Comment

I was at Fulham broadway when it kicked off. Looked like a chelsea loon ran into the waiting Qpr mob big scuffel cops on horses steamed in then they steamed into the **** on the otherside of the road got stuck there for about half an hour lots of rangers chanting and cops taking pic's. Not really a riot but quite hairy for a bit and if someone had been in the way of the cops on horses it would have hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X