No announcement yet.

Ronaldinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd quite like to check out a few famous brazilians myself..... starting with Scarlett Johanssen's.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      I'd quite like to check out a few famous brazilians myself..... starting with Scarlett Johanssen's.
      I'd start with Susana Werner (salad's mrs) - different gravy! Scarlett wouldn't be far behind mate

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        ......closely followed by suzzanah reids!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post

But how can you say 'no' to Ronaldinho wearing blue hoops!!!!!.
          because he's legs are gone and we can not carry another passenger.

That simple I'm afraid.

Comment

Absolutely no chance qpr wouldn't touch him, some one keeps regurgitating the same story , probably representatives of the player, never going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Absolutely no chance qpr wouldn't touch him, some one keeps regurgitating the same story , probably representatives of the player, never going to happen
              So you think we'll sign him then.....

Comment

A week ago Ronaldinho said that he will name his new club in 24 hours. So far all clubs he has been linked with (apart from us) have denied wanting him. Looking like he not finding it easy to walk into any team. Wonder if we were the club that was going to sign him but when heard wage demands, got told to go elsewhere
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                X