Caulker signed announced by TF on twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Let's hope he signed a long contract with no release clause.
    Hear, hear.
    Hopefully, a straightforward four-year deal with no release clause.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
      Hear, hear.
      Hopefully, a straightforward four-year deal with no release clause.
      Nothing wrong with a release clause as long as it favours us, ie £20m+. Remy's was only low as it had to be to get him to join us and fair enough imo as we got our money back and he may have kept us up at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Nothing wrong with a release clause as long as it favours us, ie £20m+. Remy's was only low as it had to be to get him to join us and fair enough imo as we got our money back and he may have kept us up at the time.
        plus we got an extra couple of mil for the loan deal
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Super signing. Well done Harry, Tony and co. Now let´s get Holtby and Deeney.

Comment

Rio's happy

As is Caulks

Comment

What a signing. Definitely top-six calibre. Future England captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Rio's happy

As is Caulks

Just quoting that cos i cant actually believe it. Thats the stuff of dreams right there in them two tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Just quoting that cos i cant actually believe it. Thats the stuff of dreams right there in them two tweets.
                  amen to that mate

Comment

Originally posted by ZamoraScored View Post
                    What a signing. Definitely top-six calibre. Future England captain.
                    I'm guessing you're quite young!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Hopefully this will stop all the drama queens on here now throwing their toys out the pram. Is Caulker that good? I'd have him at the same level as Onohua which would make him a solid signing not spectacular.
                      Same level as Onohua?, r u sure haha

Comment

This place never ceases to amaze me. We buy atop top young talent that took forever cos so many other clubs wanted him, and then we get 'hes no better than what we have already got'. Ha ha .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          This place never ceases to amaze me. We buy atop top young talent that took forever cos so many other clubs wanted him, and then we get 'hes no better than what we have already got'. Ha ha .
                          I know kev, I actually cant believe what Im seeing tonight. 8 mill on a top talent maybe even england quality and we already have better apparently

Comment

Someone should proof read TF's tweets before he sends them. At least spell his name correctly ffs, makes himself look a right dope.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              I know kev, I actually cant believe what Im seeing tonight. 8 mill on a top talent maybe even england quality and we already have better apparently
                              Charlie and Troy aside, Caulker is a QUALITY signing and great value at £8m!

Comment

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 · 1h
                                I've only been here a few days myself but a warm welcome to #Caulker , joining @QPRFC ! Quality signing. #RsInGermany

I didn't know much about Rio (apart from his playing ability) before he joined the Club, but he sounds like a really nice guy. Seems to have a good sense of humour and a good rapport with the rest of the players.

Comment

Working...
                                X