No announcement yet.

Caulker signed announced by TF on twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this will stop all the drama queens on here now throwing their toys out the pram. Is Caulker that good? I'd have him at the same level as Onohua which would make him a solid signing not spectacular.

Comment

That's the 8.5 for Remy gone in and out. Now for a couple of strikers and another couple midfielder s
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yesss,well done the club.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Hopefully this will stop all the drama queens on here now throwing their toys out the pram. Is Caulker that good? I'd have him at the same level as Onohua which would make him a solid signing not spectacular.
          Hes better than onohua mate....ned was class last year but caulker is a class above and only 22. Your see the difference when you see him live. Its like comparing charlie and remy...we all know charlies is greta and we love him but if we could wed all still have remy every day of the week as he a different gravy all together.

Comment

Hes not as good as you think lads. Potential yes, but far from finished article. Trust me i watched every game last season

Comment

4 year deal great business

Comment

QPR have completed the signing of England international Steven Caulker on a four-year deal...

QPR have completed the signing of England international defender Steven Caulker.

Caulker has put pen to paper on a four-year deal at Loftus Road, after Rangers agreed an undisclosed fee with Cardiff City for his services.

The arrival of Caulker follows hot-on-the-heels of Rio Ferdinand also joining the club, and the former Tottenham Hotspur defender told www.qpr.co.uk: “I am very excited to be here. It was important for me to be back playing in the Premier League, and Harry Redknapp has given me the opportunity to be at this fantastic club.

“Harry was a big factor for me, having worked with him at Tottenham. He was very keen for me to join and that was a big plus, knowing the manager wants you.

“Being able to play with Rio was also a big draw. He has been a role model of mine for many years, along with Ledley King. To have the opportunity to play alongside him was something I felt I couldn’t miss out on.

“Our first aim this season has to be to get to 40 points, to make sure we stay up. That’s our first goal.”

Redknapp is once again relishing the opportunity to be reunited with a player he managed earlier in his career.

Caulker, 22, made his Spurs debut under Redknapp in September 2010 and the Rangers boss told www.qpr.co.uk: “Steven’s a top player, so we’re delighted to have him at QPR.

“I know the ability he has and I think it’s an important signing for the club – for the here and now, and for the future. I had him at Tottenham and I was very surprised when they decided to let him go last summer, because I thought he had a big future there.

“He’s young; he’s a good age; he’s already a fine player but he has so much more potential – it’s a really excellent signing for the club.

“When good players like Steven become available, who can come in and have a real impact, you’ve got to try and get them.

“I’m sure he will come in and show exactly what he’s capable of – he’s got everything to be a top, top centre-half, so I couldn’t be more pleased to have him.”

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/22...3dxJepFfUSH.99

Comment

Hopefully he'll prove to be a good signing for us. Right wing/full back as first choice/cover now required next.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

someone tweet tony and tell him it's Steven with a V, not a PH!!!!

Comment

superb news.

well done to harry, tony and the board.

good luck steven!!!!
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
                        Hes not as good as you think lads. Potential yes, but far from finished article. Trust me i watched every game last season
                        maybe not yet a great player, but definitely a great signing.

Comment

England international Centre half at 22. Yes he is that good.

Brilliant signing. We'll done everyone involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            maybe not yet a great player, but definitely a great signing.
                            Oh dear mate a little bitter I see. But I feel your pain must be hard selling one of your best players to us.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              England international Centre half at 22. Yes he is that good.

Brilliant signing. We'll done everyone involved.

Comment

That's my fear Gareth a lot of expectation being placed on the lad given the hype and time it took to get over the line. I think its a decent signing especially if he stays long term and would personally have him on a par with Nedum however both of them under the stewardship of Rio could improve remarkably

Comment

Working...
                                X