New chants thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New chants thread

I think it's safe to say most of our chants are hardly electrifying. Apart from the odd game Loftus Road hasn't really been as daunting as it used to be. Maybe take note from palace, not saying we should adopt the 'ultra' culture (although personally I'd be all for it in one or two parts of the ground) but we need to get Loftus Road rocking on a regular basis. We are the 12th man.

Discuss and feel free to post your own chants here.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Wheres our new training ground, wheres our new training ground, wheres our new training ground , wheres our new training ground!in
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

We're not singing anymore , we're not singing anymore

Comment

Rio rioooooo daylight come and me wanna go home

Comment

rah rah rah i want a flashy car.

Comment

we are one of the worst in the country for 1 noise and 2 originality

thats why im X block, might not be loud but we give it every game.

Q P and R singing to them selves hahaha

Comment

How about
              Austin, Austin and zamorra, Austin and zamorra shooting shooting and a scoring, shooting shooting and scoring etc etc
              To the music of Hooting & Howling by Wild Beasts

Comment

I am guessing Rio's chant will be

Say Rio Ferdinand, say Rio Ferdinand.

Comment

Meat pie, sausage roll, c'mon Rangers, score a goal!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

His name is Rio and he boots it in the stand......to the tune of 'Rio' by duran duran.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                      His name is Rio and he boots it in the stand......to the tune of 'Rio' by duran duran.
                      Haha very good

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                        we are one of the worst in the country for 1 noise and 2 originality

thats why im X block, might not be loud but we give it every game.

Q P and R singing to them selves hahaha
                        I agree. Last season I moved about a bit to find the best atmosphere in the ground and it was definitely in x-block. The banter with the away fans was really fun and every time we scored we could really rub it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          I agree. Last season I moved about a bit to find the best atmosphere in the ground and it was definitely in x-block. The banter with the away fans was really fun and every time we scored we could really rub it in.
                          By that token it could well be an awful place to sit this year...
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Three little birds
                            FRESH MIX vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvwww.soundcloud.com/ubuntu_officialFrom "Legend"lyrics:"Don't worry about a thing,'Cause every little thing gonna be all r...

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Haha very good
                              The real song is 'his name is rio and hes sitting in the stands'.
                              After he was banned for missing the drugs test.

Comment

Working...
                              X