Just a rumour -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a rumour -

But i know a lot of people have been saying for a while we should be after the lad redmond from Norwich. Both fer and him would be great additions imo but take all these rumors lightly.

Would be over the moon if we sign fer mate, think he is absolutely top notch in a position we're desperately short. for a reported 5mill as well it would be a steal.

Redmond I'm not too sure. Know he's highly rated but whenever I seen him he looks like a headless chicken, no composure on the ball at all..... Reminds me a lot of Aaron lennon, pace but no idea :(

............ I stand to be corrected tho.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
      Would be over the moon if we sign fer mate, think he is absolutely top notch in a position we're desperately short. for a reported 5mill as well it would be a steal.

Redmond I'm not too sure. Know he's highly rated but whenever I seen him he looks like a headless chicken, no composure on the ball at all..... Reminds me a lot of Aaron lennon, pace but no idea :(

............ I stand to be corrected tho.
      yes maids, that redmond is one of my choices. been mentioning him for the past few weeks. would love us to get him.

#1forthefuture
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        yes maids, that redmond is one of my choices. been mentioning him for the past few weeks. would love us to get him.

#1forthefuture
        He is a good player, Norwich took the plunge on him as a championship player last year, good call by them!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Good thing atm is that all the players we are linked with are under 25 exceot for rio. If we could bring in 4 or 5 mid 20 players will really improve the squad and hopefully we will finally have a nucleus of 10 - 15 players here for the mid - long term.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Good thing atm is that all the players we are linked with are under 25 exceot for rio. If we could bring in 4 or 5 mid 20 players will really improve the squad and hopefully we will finally have a nucleus of 10 - 15 players here for the mid - long term.
            I agree it's a good thing we're looking at younger players. If we're looking at a mid-long term plan we should bear in mind that next season, we will have to replace Rio Dunne and Hill. It's one of the reasons I'd prefer us to sign the likes of Caulker and Lascalles. Those two along with Ned, could form the backbone of our defence for years to come.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
            X