• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a few who already have mate

Good old Marriner
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      wonder if old super hoolie jason m gonna be about...........might give im a slap or two!!!
      he drinks like a few others in that hotel by the ground near barberellas,name escapes me.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
        malsters is a chelsea pub wouldnt reccomend goin in there facto.unless you want a ruck!!

depends who is with you hammer old chap..........if you get my drift:boss:
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

been told by a reliable sauce that 2 years ago Rangers fans had a go at the hotel & Blue & white bar told the R's got a "right slap" know for a "fact" that ****mers will be "well handy" tomorrow night just in case

good luck to everyone going

i hope the "UP your R's" is sung "load & proud"

still think we will win tomorrow

Comment

rumours never proven old son...........as for them turning up in hammersmith later in the night 100 strong..........couldnt say i saw em!!!!

Comment

rumours never proven old son...........as for them turning up in hammersmith later in the night 100 strong..........couldnt say i saw em!!!!
              a friend of mine was in the said blue & white bar as it happened FACT then saw the OB (at least 20 of them) turn out a hand full of R's fans (as he said) out of the hotel entrance (which is opposite the blue & white bar)

only saying what i was told :chill:

Comment

must stay together as one unit reguardless as little fractions here n there could come unstuck......what will be will be!!!

Comment

wheres this blue&white bar??

the hotel jm & co drink is in fulham rd almost opp so bar not in the hotel by shed bar/forecourt.

and facto they did go hsmith broadway after bout 9 ish

Comment

the hotel jm & co drink is in fulham rd almost opp so bar not in the hotel by shed bar/forecourt.

I was in TF's and it was rammed with Rangers, word went round that CFC were at the station and a few went to meet them. I was told later that they ambushed said few and one or two got stabbed.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

They were near Tommy's that night.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

must stay together as one unit reguardless as little fractions here n there could come unstuck......what will be will be!!!
                        you sound like Wet Spam ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

been there many moons ago mate, when there were only a hand full of nutty QPR fans

and ALL London clubs (and a few northern) used to "take the p155 if you get my drift

i could always spout on about the 80 or so that had a right go at Newcastle away, or the 50 or so who stood toe to toe with Hull away in the bloody league cup midweek game away from home, or who remembers a midweek cup game away to Sheff Weds when as we came out of the ground we had to defend ourselves, thank god those days are well gone, but we;ve all had tails to tell, and I'd never change those days, those were the days

Comment

......sadly we were long gone by then old son after most trotted off to so called 'olympia 'meet earlier!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                            you sound like Wet Spam ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

been there many moons ago mate, when there were only a hand full of nutty QPR fans

and ALL London clubs (and a few northern) used to "take the p155 if you get my drift

i could always spout on about the 80 or so that had a right go at Newcastle away, or the 50 or so who stood toe to toe with Hull away in the bloody league cup midweek game away from home, or who remembers a midweek cup game away to Sheff Weds when as we came out of the ground we had to defend ourselves, thank god those days are well gone, but we;ve all had tails to tell, and I'd never change those days, those were the days

makes me well up old son......latymer rd versus the gooners/ boro on goldhawk rd/****ney reds outside the vic/ oxford at carfax............the list is endless!!!

Comment

they left the live and let live n.end rd walked to hammersmith b`way had a go at a few rrrss in belushis(the rrss there well outnumbered forced em out the pub and blocked the door)they then i heard went to hop poles and turned a few rrrss in there over.their was another row and stand off on beadon hill by the dartmouth castle.

Comment

makes me well up old son......latymer rd versus the gooners/ boro on goldhawk rd/****ney reds outside the vic/ oxford at carfax............the list is endless!!!

one of the "old school then"

i salute you Sir

Comment

Working...
                                X