Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

our starting eleven in the appocalyptic event no ins/no more outs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually like the look of that maids
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Faurlin will feel like a new signing but after his 2nd horrific injury, will he be the same player. I tend to think we will lose remy so can Austin prove he is a prolific premier league striker, that's 2 massive gambles imo
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Faurlin will feel like a new signing but after his 2nd horrific injury, will he be the same player.
        True and perhaps he needs to adapt/reinvent his game now as he potentially wont have the same mobility he once did.

He has a great range of passing and he used to like to get his foot in so for me I would play him as the holding midfielder now in front of the back four so he can pick the ball up and link the play with the attackers he could be our poor mans Pirlo; get it, bring it, give it, drop back in

Comment

agreed westie...had ale stayed fit last season id think we,d had finished top two!

Comment

My only worry about ale and granero if we keep him is the recovery time from these type of injuries and as someone said they can change a player for the worst. If we get a fit ali back and granero they are like two new signings who could be key for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              green
              simpson
              traore/yun
              ohnuha
              dunne
              hoilett
              barton
              faurlin
              phillips
              remy
              austin

now thats not champions league material but not cannon fodder for the likes of burnley,lesta,hull,palace, wbs etc
              What, practically the team that finished behind Leicester and Burnley?

Comment

lesta n burnlee nowt to fear with a fit ale,austin believe me!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  My only worry about ale and granero if we keep him is the recovery time from these type of injuries and as someone said they can change a player for the worst. If we get a fit ali back and granero they are like two new signings who could be key for us.
                  We had them both last time and went down. OK, so Ale was doing well and got injured but after two such serious injuries it would be brave to assume he will a) stay fit and b) rediscover his form. Granero - never convinced, even before his last injury.

Comment

harrys 11

green
                    simpson
                    rio
                    hangeland
                    hill
                    barton
                    parker
                    oneil
                    jenas
                    crouch
                    austin
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle and possibly Arsenal reportedly after him we should work on the assumption he goes.

Minus Remy, that team is down by Christmas.
                      I think all of these teams are expecting to pay around 8 million for him which I don't think is going to happen. I think we can discount Newcastle as they fell out with him and I can't see them coming back to sign him or him wanting to go there. Arsenal have asked about him on numerous occasions and nothing has ever coming of it. That leaves Liverpool and Spurs. Not sure about Liverpool, but think Spurs would involve us getting some of their players.

I think the situation needs to be resolved soon, because I think this could be holding up some of our transfers.
                      Last edited by jmelanie; 12-07-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X