Caulker tug of war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazza @DazWareham · 12m

Steven Caulker - Deal Done! 100%. 5 year deal. 45k p/w. Announcement probably monday. Could be before.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Dazza @DazWareham · 12m

Steven Caulker - Deal Done! 100%. 5 year deal. 45k p/w. Announcement probably monday. Could be before.

That's the same Dazzer i take it.... Is there actual inside knowledge?

Comment

• If it is the same dazzer then its most likely bollx
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Dazza @DazWareham · 12m

Good old Daz, he does try gotta give him that.

Not sure its Dazzer from here though.

Comment

• Ive never

IVE NEVER KNOWN DAZZER TO SPOUT BOLLIX TO BE HONEST PLUS HARRY REDKNAPP JUST SAID ON SKY SPORTS THATS ITS ALM OST DEFINATELY A DONE DEAL

so lets just hope and pray
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Dazza @DazWareham · 12m

get in well happy as it looks like he has waited for Rio if its true that is.
              TWITTER
              @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
              Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Wont hear anything now.
                http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                  Wont hear anything now.

Comment

• % year deal for this lad would be amazing think he such a talented boy and at 22, brilliant business by the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      IVE NEVER KNOWN DAZZER TO SPOUT BOLLIX TO BE HONEST PLUS HARRY REDKNAPP JUST SAID ON SKY SPORTS THATS ITS ALM OST DEFINATELY A DONE DEAL

so lets just hope and pray
                      Is that the same Dazzer who finished bottom of the ITK league last season, with 0 correct predictions out of about 20?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        Is that the same Dazzer who finished bottom of the ITK league last season, with 0 correct predictions out of about 20?
                        Yep, and the post was of course from Ted who is currently on his 12 pint of speckled hen for the day
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Yep, and the post was of course from Ted who is currently on his 12 pint of speckled hen for the day
                          that's what I love about this place.... the quality of insider info.....

Comment

• Ssn say he's considering other offers. Not sure i want him now, will his heart be in it?...He's takin the p*ss i reckon

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Ssn say he's considering other offers. Not sure i want him now, will his heart be in it?...He's takin the p*ss i reckon
                              This deal is so up and down its very frustrating. Just watched fernandes interview and a few things he said about 22 year old passions and desires compared to rio's has me thinking whats going on. Also made it clear if the players they want cant make their minds up if they want to come QPR then we will move on sharpish. What is going on

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                This deal is so up and down its very frustrating. Just watched fernandes interview and a few things he said about 22 year old passions and desires compared to rio's has me thinking whats going on. Also made it clear if the players they want cant make their minds up if they want to come QPR then we will move on sharpish. What is going on
                                Lets be honest nobody really knows what is going on

My recommendation would be to have a few beers over the weekend and enjoy the weather
                                We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                                X