No announcement yet.

Caulker tug of war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please forgive me if I offend anyone but I f ucking hate Palace with a vengeance. If I could get away with it I would windmill all the way from the station to the away end clumping as many of the Stripy Nigel's that I could and would pay particular attention to their Ultras

I really cannot stomach them bunch of t ossers

Comment

• Say it as it is west haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        dare we ask a mod to change the title of this thread?????????????????
        The fact that he inserted the all-important question mark is key to us leaving it as is.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Please forgive me if I offend anyone but I f ucking hate Palace with a vengeance. If I could get away with it I would windmill all the way from the station to the away end clumping as many of the Stripy Nigel's that I could and would pay particular attention to their Ultras

I love a sentence that starts "please forgive me if I offend anyone but...."

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Nick I really don't like them goes back to secondary school

Hatred towards them is on a par with Chelsea, Norwich and Luton

Comment

Nick I really don't like them goes back to secondary school

Hatred towards them is on a par with Chelsea, Norwich and Luton
              Fair play west's, as soon as you start comparing a hatred to the likes of chelski you know its bad!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Told you all not to get too excited about the mirror reporting it. Nothing changed according to my info just his agent trying to get a better deal from us, still in the driving seat but it's never final until it's all signed and registered.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                  Told you all not to get too excited about the mirror reporting it. Nothing changed according to my info just his agent trying to get a better deal from us, still in the driving seat but it's never final until it's all signed and registered.
                  Where's your info come from ricky?
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Not fair to give names but have some mates from my coaching days at various clubs one of which is Cardiff, as I have continued to say we are still in the driving seat but he is playing a dangerous game, good offer on the table. Interesting that Palace leave on tour tomorrow so if he was/is going there surprised it's not been finalized

Comment

• Out of interest Ricky do you know if he has returned to pre season training with Cardiff?? wherever he ends up he wont want to start behind the rest of the squad

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                        Not fair to give names but have some mates from my coaching days at various clubs one of which is Cardiff, as I have continued to say we are still in the driving seat but he is playing a dangerous game, good offer on the table. Interesting that Palace leave on tour tomorrow so if he was/is going there surprised it's not been finalized
                        Oh right.... that's a good and interesting point about them going on tour and him still not signed. Fingers crossed mate.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Please forgive me if I offend anyone but I f ucking hate Palace with a vengeance. If I could get away with it I would windmill all the way from the station to the away end clumping as many of the Stripy Nigel's that I could and would pay particular attention to their Ultras

That thread brought tears to my eyes west .....just beautiful and I couldn't agree any more.

Comment

• Palace already on tour in Austria. Back thursday.

Comment

Out of interest Ricky do you know if he has returned to pre season training with Cardiff?? wherever he ends up he wont want to start behind the rest of the squad
                              Yea he did West

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                That thread brought tears to my eyes west .....just beautiful and I couldn't agree any more.
                                Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                                Yea he did West

Comment

Working...
                                X