Caulker tug of war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Has this been reported anywhere other than the Mirror?

Could this be a ploy to get us to offer a better deal?
    Also the daily mail. Hitman although you exploded you make some fair pts
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Exactly, some on here far too quick to dismiss what Pullis is doing at Palace.
      I know wasn't aimed at me but Its not that I dismiss what pullis is doing. He's done excellent last year and looks like he's building on that so fair play. I still maintain though we are the better club long term, Harry should be more of an appeal imo. Pullis cant sit down and say to caulker I can help you progress and play for england like harry can with several players. He'll mold caulker into a shawcross, when harry will teach him to play football be more composed.
      I still think QPR are a bigger team than palace, with a brighter future its why this deal for me is hard to comprehend.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        I know wasn't aimed at me but Its not that I dismiss what pullis is doing. He's done excellent last year and looks like he's building on that so fair play. I still maintain though we are the better club long term, Harry should be more of an appeal imo. Pullis cant sit down and say to caulker I can help you progress and play for england like harry can with several players. He'll mold caulker into a shawcross, when harry will teach him to play football be more composed.
        I still think QPR are a bigger team than palace, with a brighter future its why this deal for me is hard to comprehend.

Comment

• This talk of Pulis being a good manager is only partly true the real man who's tact tics that keeps Pulis's sides up and is the driving force is Gerry Francis . Stoke would've been down 2 years ago but for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            farking joke is the beard, this is the third straight transfer window in a row where we seem to be struggling to sign players.

the bloke has no charisma or no ability in putting across our so called ambition.

He looks like a farking bank manager, no wonder we find it hard to sign players.

things only seem to get done when tony f directly gets involved like with remy and samba.

leaving phil to do the job is clearly not working.

but dont worry, harry will get his crippled 37 yo target next week while all the best prospects join the likes of hull,palace,westspam etc etc.

after rio come on down peter crouch, parker, hangeland,

#FARKINGRIGHTSORTS

I have to say hitman we have disagreed on a few things fella, but on the back of this deal I must admit I think you might be spot on with beard. I peronally think he was brought in the planning and implementation of the training complex and ground and for some reason has been given full responsibility of transfers which is now screwing us royally.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              This talk of Pulis being a good manager is only partly true the real man who's tact tics that keeps Pulis's sides up and is the driving force is Gerry Francis . Stoke would've been down 2 years ago but for him
              Maybe, but a good manager surrounds himself with good staff. There is a question mark around what our backroom staff actually bring to the party.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Which players has HR progressed to internationals? As for the long term plan at QPR that is questionable as we have a 65 year old manager who builds teams for one season.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Exactly, some on here far too quick to dismiss what Pullis is doing at Palace.
                  lol, excatly what I said,yesterday
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• I've said for 2 years P/B got his fingers badly burned during the Welshmans era and now seems to be over cautious regarding transfers that leaves H R getting dogs from the members of the brains trust

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                      Which players has HR progressed to internationals? As for the long term plan at QPR that is questionable as we have a 65 year old manager who builds teams for one season.
                      You think QPR could be turned around in season the Welshman saw to it being at least a 4 year job without relegation , ffs
                      Dawson Walker Townsend Young Bale R Ferdinand the striker at Toronto all internationals affected by H R

Comment

• Imo, it could be more about the fact that nobody knows who wil replace Harry. With Pulis in Charge, CP seem to have sorted theirs, in that respect.
                        Last edited by Shania; 12-07-2014, 03:59 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          For all your apologist posting, you must surely face the fact that there is room for concern re our record in the market place. That means all aspects, all business done under TF.
                          Hardly apologist posting my friend. And I'm as concerned as the next bloke as to how long it appears to be taking.

The difference is, I'm simply not desperate to throw around accusations such as "it's all Beard's fault" or "we always drag our heels", when the truth of the matter is that none of us know who is doing or has done what. I'm less inclined to believe stories on various so called news sites or from tabloid newspapers, as in my experience the vast majority of it is just made up dross, due to the writers of such pieces not being able to write intelligently about the subject and therefore just make up any old tosh.

Rest assured, if we lose Remy and don't get a decent replacement and end up being forced into a deadline day move for two metre Peter, then I'm right behind you.

Comment

• Dunno if this will help or not ...but below is the accuracy ratings of the news papers regarding transfers...seems the mirror's policy (irrespective of if they are right about Caulker or not) is to sling enough mud as some will stick.

Transfer Rumour Table

Paper - Right/Total (Accuracy)

The Guardian 221/647 (34.2)

Daily Record 191/561 (34%)

The Scotsman 8/28 (28.6%)

The Independent 180/631 (28.5%)

The Herald 23/81 (28.4%)

The Times 327/1199 (27.3%)

Daily Telegraph 176/655 (26.9%)

The Express 363/1457 (24.9%)

The Sun 862/3899 (22.1%)

Daily Star 507/2330 (21.8%)

Daily Mirror 1538/7255 (21.2%)

Daily Mail 921/4397 (20.9%)

News Of The World 286/1697 (16.9%)
                            The People 131/893 (14.7%)
                            Metro 83 717 11.6% Topics: #Premier League

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Dunno if this will help or not ...but below is the accuracy ratings of the news papers regarding transfers...seems the mirror's policy (irrespective of if they are right about Caulker or not) is to sling enough mud as some will stick.

Transfer Rumour Table

Paper - Right/Total (Accuracy)

The Guardian 221/647 (34.2)

Daily Record 191/561 (34%)

The Scotsman 8/28 (28.6%)

The Independent 180/631 (28.5%)

The Herald 23/81 (28.4%)

The Times 327/1199 (27.3%)

Daily Telegraph 176/655 (26.9%)

The Express 363/1457 (24.9%)

The Sun 862/3899 (22.1%)

Daily Star 507/2330 (21.8%)

Daily Mirror 1538/7255 (21.2%)

Daily Mail 921/4397 (20.9%)

News Of The World 286/1697 (16.9%)
                              The People 131/893 (14.7%)
                              Metro 83 717 11.6% Topics: #Premier League
                              That's quite interesting

Comment

• So Dave, the MOST RELIABLE is wrong 2 times out of 3.

Says it all really.

Comment

Working...
                                X