No announcement yet.

Caulker tug of war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harry this Harry that , I haven't read anything about H saying anymore than we have agreed to pay Cardiff the fee and it's up to Steven to decide ,
    WHEN WILL POSTERS GRASP , PHILL BEARD NEGOTIATES TRANSFER'S not harry redknapppp

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Harry this Harry that , I haven't read anything about H saying anymore than we have agreed to pay Cardiff the fee and it's up to Steven to decide ,
      WHEN WILL POSTERS GRASP , PHILL BEARD NEGOTIATES TRANSFER'S not harry redknapppp
      Just a reason to bash him, some just hate him. Personally won't believe this story til I see him holding one of their shirts, don't believe a single paper story ever again tbh

Comment

are we still sniffing after Williams?
        Last edited by lymehoop; 12-07-2014, 07:56 AM.
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Think the reputation we've got with respect to the awful spirit in the dressing room from the last prem season plays a big part in players decisions.

Comment

We need an Embarrassing smiley

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Exactly mate!!!

Its all Harry's fault.... I wonder how many of the people who are blaming him, praised him for actually going for Caulker in the first place.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Caulker is a very good cb. Just because Cardiff got relegated doesn't mean any difference hence look at his performances at Swansea the year before. This rubbish about getting into spurs makes me laugh too.he was 20 years old in a squad full of very good cb his choice was.to go somewhere else rather than sit on the bench for a couple of years.
                Big miss by the club and at 42k a snip we have f ed up here.
                We should be a bigger club than palace with the owners we have. What a opportunity missed.

Comment

Maybe palace have offered a better package, pulis is a decent boss.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

We wouldn't match the wages

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      are we still sniffing after Williams?
                      Signed a new deal hasn't he this week?

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                      Maybe palace have offered a better package
                      £18k a week less than QPR offered apparently but a £2m bonus to stay up. Maybe he fancies his chances with palace over us.

Comment

Just very frustrating we don't match the wages on a player who.could be instrumental to us for years. Bet we offer Rio nearly double what we pay caulker and for a extra 10k.a week we could of probably secured a top cb that in the long term could of contributed to the long term success of the club. It we lose out to palace. To me that's a very alarming. Showing palace are more ambitious than us.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Just very frustrating we don't match the wages on a player who.could be instrumental to us for years
                          Erm think you need to read above.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Signed a new deal hasn't he this week?

£18k a week less than QPR offered apparently but a £2m bonus to stay up. Maybe he fancies his chances with palace over us.

If that's true something ain't right. It's up to beard to sell the club and what we are doing to progress and our ambitions. Very scary to think we can offer more money but not sell the club as better place to be then palace.
                            Also not bias but I'd prefer.to play for Harry over Paul's every day of the week. Really think things ain't right.

Comment

If we hadn't been pissing money down the drain for the past 3 seasons than we could afford to offer a bonus like that. Palace can afford to do that... He isn't the only centre half out there. Missed out but move on. End of

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                Erm think you need to read above.

We posted at the same time mAte I hadn't seen your post, I was going off the reports from the paper that say they have offered more than us.

Comment

Working...
                                X