Caulker tug of war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    So Dave, the MOST RELIABLE is wrong 2 times out of 3.

Says it all really.
    Think a lot depends on how it is put and interpreted. "Caulker to Palace" is clearly right or wrong. "Caulker Tempted by Palace as Pullis Outbids QPR" might well be true, regardless of where he ends up. A lot of these stories have a nugget of truth in them I think but are often over-written.

Comment

• Thats very good but how did you work that out?

It would have taken me forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Think a lot depends on how it is put and interpreted. "Caulker to Palace" is clearly right or wrong. "Caulker Tempted by Palace as Pullis Outbids QPR" might well be true, regardless of where he ends up. A lot of these stories have a nugget of truth in them I think but are often over-written.
        Sounds as though you may have been in the business at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Thats very good but how did you work that out?

It would have taken me forever.
          he got it from the Daily Mirror.

Comment

So Dave, the MOST RELIABLE is wrong 2 times out of 3.

Says it all really.
            Yeah certainly does mate ....i never thought about it like that!

Comment

he got it from the Daily Mirror.

Comment

• If true I'm personally not really that bothered as I believe we should be discoving talent rather than wasting money on another overrated and over priced player just because he is British. Don't get me wrong, the boy can play but if he is the best we can hope for than we may as well not have gone up.

Comment

• Really? Why him? Why not just a decent young center back from anywhere else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burnside View Post
                    Which players has HR progressed to internationals? As for the long term plan at QPR that is questionable as we have a 65 year old manager who builds teams for one season.
                    Dogsrrs has answered that for me cheers fella. Now compare that to pullis.

Comment

• Had a re-think and I think Caulker will come to us.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• So according to those stats, the information is 21.2% going to CP and the other 78.8 is in our favour.

Is that right?

Comment

• That´s correct,Myu!!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Don't believe much I read in the papers, Mirror could well have it wrong
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Not sure what opinion the Cardiff and CP messageboards are having on this matter,really-
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Karl Henry on twitter: Gustavo's fault, second goal. Ball watching while his man ran off him. If Tony Pulis was Brazil's manager, they'd have won this World Cup

Perhaps that's why Caulker may have gone to Palace. He may believe Pulis can make him a better defender.
                                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X