Caulker tug of war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    If that's true I really really wish tony would keep quiet until it's on the official . I know he's probably chuffed if he's signed but still until it's done and officially announced he should keep schtum . IMO
    I agree but maybe he's already signed on the dotted line. As I said above, nothing could have been completed after 5pm last night officially as the FA is closed. We'll find out on Monday I guess. I hope it's true though, no matter how long it's dragged out and for whatever reasons, Caulker will be a very good signing for us.

Comment

• Meant palace, rain all you want but if you go back over the threads you can read what I said all dated and timed.

Go one check the threads think you might look a tad negative and probably the reason people don't post the very thing you state are fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        If you don't believe it why bother reading it and then taking the trouble to reply. Lot of people, like myself, like to keep in touch with possible signings, if I hear anything I will post it as I hope others will. I wasn't in the club shop but others where and have shared that on twitter believe it or don't couldn't really give a t##s.
        Oh grow up will you and pick your toys up.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
          Oh grow up will you and pick your toys up.
          Oh dear oh dear, ok will do!

Comment

Meant palace, rain all you want but if you go back over the threads you can read what I said all dated and timed.

Go one check the threads think you might look a tad negative and probably the reason people don't post the very thing you state are fun.
            So you are a time traveller?! Wowzers....you have posted many times on the subject but unless Caulker actually signed a contract with us 2 weeks ago what you are saying is not true. Agreeing and signing is not the same thing. Well done for knowing he agreed a deal. Think about what you wrote and why I'm saying what I am.

Comment

Oh dear oh dear, ok will do!
              Well done and apology accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                I agree but maybe he's already signed on the dotted line. As I said above, nothing could have been completed after 5pm last night officially as the FA is closed. We'll find out on Monday I guess. I hope it's true though, no matter how long it's dragged out and for whatever reasons, Caulker will be a very good signing for us.
                Agree with you again mate . He will be a top signing maybe I'm thinking the worst and imagining the **** falling out of it . Being a bit sensitive today dunno what's wrong with me need to nip down the boozer and snap out of it . Saturdays are boring without rangers

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Agree with you again mate . He will be a top signing maybe I'm thinking the worst and imagining the **** falling out of it . Being a bit sensitive today dunno what's wrong with me need to nip down the boozer and snap out of it . Saturdays are boring without rangers
                  Haha, I don't think any Rangers fan thinks anything but the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Haha, I don't think any Rangers fan thinks anything but the worst.
                    Very true Matt . Wouldn't change em for the world though

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      So you are a time traveller?! Wowzers....you have posted many times on the subject but unless Caulker actually signed a contract with us 2 weeks ago what you are saying is not true. Agreeing and signing is not the same thing. Well done for knowing he agreed a deal. Think about what you wrote and why I'm saying what I am.
                      Thanks for the private message appreciate it.

Comment

• Saw on Not606 that Ric Roc had tweeted that Caulker signed at 11pm last night.

Comment

• Dave McIntyre, Ric Roc, club shop. Gathering momentum! What's the odds that there will be something out tonight/tommrw saying that he will be signing for Palarse on Monday !?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            Dave McIntyre, Ric Roc, club shop. Gathering momentum! What's the odds that there will be something out tonight/tommrw saying that he will be signing for Palarse on Monday !?
                            What's the odds that a certain chauffeur will get a call in the morning?
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Breaking news: I've been linked with a move from my desk to the kettle.

All the money had been for me taking the dog out first.... unfortunately we failed to agree personal terms.

Comment

Thanks for the private message appreciate it.
                                Rick info been A1 don't bite. Everyone loves these threads keep the info coming 😄

Comment

Working...
                                X