Caulker tug of war...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A post on Palace board from today....

Reports now on LONDON 24 that we are Caulker's preferred club, but Queen's Farce Rangers are the only club who have triggered the £8m buy-out clause. This ties in with Crofton's post and the fact that Cardiff may not wish to do business with us!

Also

How come a financially defunct club like QPR can still pay out such large sums of money for players such as Caulker and their wages and still comply with FFP?

Because Fifa Fair Play is ********, hence how PSG can spend £50 million on David Luiz when they have just had their arses slapped cos they broke the FFP rules

Sponsorship through Tony Fernandes' companies, I know this as my brother works for his Solicitors. Interestingly they are hoping that the legal challenges will drag the situation on and any fines will be outweighed by the rewards (and worldwide exposure for TFs companies) of being in the Premier League.

Comment

• http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/vi...p?f=2&t=144183

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Perhaps Mem feels there's a bit of cyber bullying going on. There are things the mods let go at times which really they shouldn't. Some of the name calling that's allowed at times verges on offensive in some people's eyes, which can feel offensive.

Just because there are fans with a difference of opinion they get called deluded or clueless or some other derogatory term. What gives these people the right to turn into a cyber yob from the safety of their computer?

There's a number of people who resort to outright abuse (they know who they are) when they are unable to debate. They hunt in their little packs and lay into some people on here.

I work with some of the most vulnerable people in society, and have seen the effects that cyber bullying has. There are a few posters on here that overstep the mark at times. If they're not careful, they could find themselves in a bit of bother. They have no idea if the person they're having a pop at suffers from mental health issues. Banter is one thing, personal abuse is another.

Could I suggest the mods take a closer look at abusive posts before someone ends up in front of a beak. If you think I jest, I've seen it happen on a politics forum.
        Haha how embarrassing

Comment

Perhaps Mem feels there's a bit of cyber bullying going on. There are things the mods let go at times which really they shouldn't. Some of the name calling that's allowed at times verges on offensive in some people's eyes, which can feel offensive.

Just because there are fans with a difference of opinion they get called deluded or clueless or some other derogatory term. What gives these people the right to turn into a cyber yob from the safety of their computer?

There's a number of people who resort to outright abuse (they know who they are) when they are unable to debate. They hunt in their little packs and lay into some people on here.

I work with some of the most vulnerable people in society, and have seen the effects that cyber bullying has. There are a few posters on here that overstep the mark at times. If they're not careful, they could find themselves in a bit of bother. They have no idea if the person they're having a pop at suffers from mental health issues. Banter is one thing, personal abuse is another.

Could I suggest the mods take a closer look at abusive posts before someone ends up in front of a beak. If you think I jest, I've seen it happen on a politics forum.

Thats all nice and fluffy ,but i dont see what Stainrods comment has to do with bullying ,it was just a quip . People need to man up , if you get some agg ,give it back . This is a football forum not mumsnet.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• ♛ Ricky 'D' ♛ @RickyD884

Apparently Caulker signed tonight at 11pm. Anyone hear? #QPR
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              ♛ Ricky 'D' ♛ @RickyD884

Apparently Caulker signed tonight at 11pm. Anyone hear? #QPR
              That's late and it's not even deadline day!
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Haha how embarrassing
                If there were two people on this forum guaranteed to push it, it's you and Maidstone Hoop, two of the worst culprits IMO.

You won't see me getting all hurt and upset by you pair, but I'm sure others find you both extremely offensive.

Just as well I'm not a mod. I'd have bounced you both long ago

Anyway Caulker. I'm getting fed up of his stalling. This is a hugely important window for us and we can't afford to hang about with will he won't he?
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Relax Richie boy. You get to wound up mucker.

Comment

• GUARDIAN SPORTS EDITER TWA TTED 20 MINS AGO.

Ed Aarons @ed_aarons · 20m

Bad news #cpfc fans. Reports that Steven Caulker will join QPR and Fraizer Campbell is off to Leicester

Comment

Reports
                      That's all. Just reports. No official confirmation and therefore like almost everything else on here right now pure speculation.

Comment

If there were two people on this forum guaranteed to push it, it's you and Maidstone Hoop, two of the worst culprits IMO.

You won't see me getting all hurt and upset by you pair, but I'm sure others find you both extremely offensive.

Just as well I'm not a mod. I'd have bounced you both long ago

Anyway Caulker. I'm getting fed up of his stalling. This is a hugely important window for us and we can't afford to hang about with will he won't he?
                        Jesus man up fella - as others have said this is a forum not mum's club. No one's called you any names or told you to f off. Just mugged you off on some of your views but that's happened to most of us on here one time or the other.
                        Have a serious moan when people get proper personnel as that fair enough but Jesus if we start banning people for using words like clueless ans deluded it's a joke. Half the people on here will be banned.

Comment

GUARDIAN SPORTS EDITER TWA TTED 20 MINS AGO.

Ed Aarons @ed_aarons · 20m

Bad news #cpfc fans. Reports that Steven Caulker will join QPR and Fraizer Campbell is off to Leicester
                          That would be beautiful mate - especially palace getting double screwed too.

Comment

• DAILY FAIL REPORTING IT TOO

Crystal Palace set to be snubbed by Steven Caulker and Fraizer Campbell as they chase their first summer signing
                            QPR are favourites to sign England defender Steven Caulker
                            Leicester close to signing striker Fraizer Campbell
                            Crystal Palace interested in Jack Cork and Gylfi Sigurdsson
                            By SIMON JONES
                            PUBLISHED: 22:27, 18 July 2014 ** UPDATED: 22:27, 18 July 2014

View comments
                            Crystal Palace are poised to miss out on Cardiff duo Steven Caulker and Fraizer Campbell.
                            QPR are confident of fending off the challenge of Palace for £8million defender Caulker while Leicester have upped their package for striker Campbell.

The pair were not on the plane when Cardiff left for their pre-season tour to Austria on Thursday.
                            QPR and Crystal Palace are also interested in Southampton midfielder Jack Cork.

Southampton are holding out on offering Cork a new deal as new manager Ronald Koeman runs the rule over him and defender Jose Fonte, who is also moving into the last year of his current deal.
                            Crystal Palace have yet to make a summer signing despite have a bid accepted by Tottenham for Gylfi Sigurdsson.
                            Leicester have also signed former Manchester United trainee Louis Rowley, 19, and had a £7million fee accepted for Leonardo Ulloa of Brighton on Friday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz37rKb9CEi

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Jesus man up fella - as others have said this is a forum not mum's club. No one's called you any names or told you to f off. Just mugged you off on some of your views but that's happened to most of us on here one time or the other.
                              Have a serious moan when people get proper personnel as that fair enough but Jesus if we start banning people for using words like clueless ans deluded it's a joke. Half the people on here will be banned.
                              What a clueless and deluded post...... It would be a lot more then half banned on here

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                                What a clueless and deluded post...... It would be a lot more then half banned on here
                                quality mate

Comment

Working...
                                X