Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Ok!! Just wondered!
    I think you will find that everything I have said to date has been proved to be correct, even when the mirror, half of twitter and most on here stated he wasn't coming I kept to the info I was given.

I have no more info as my contact at Cardiff isn't in contact with Caulker anymore (they are on tour he isn't)but last I heard we were still very much the favorites. However the longer it goes on the less likely it seems, he was given a very good offer and there us no reason not to accept it. As I said previously he us playing a dangerous game and we may just get sick of waiting or he might change his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Are you hearing voices? Perhaps while locked in the boot of a chauffeur driven car going backwards and forwards between Croydon and W12?
      lmfao......... thats quality!
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        I think you will find that everything I have said to date has been proved to be correct, even when the mirror, half of twitter and most on here stated he wasn't coming I kept to the info I was given.

I have no more info as my contact at Cardiff isn't in contact with Caulker anymore (they are on tour he isn't)but last I heard we were still very much the favorites. However the longer it goes on the less likely it seems, he was given a very good offer and there us no reason not to accept it. As I said previously he us playing a dangerous game and we may just get sick of waiting or he might change his mind.
        Ok,oh well.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• I think it's hilarious that we're having to convince Caulker to join and not Rio - football's gone bonkers boys

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            lmfao......... thats quality!
            That's it - I'm off - fed up with the nonsense on this website - feel like I'm being victimised - just like Yousef the other day. Enjoy the season and goodbye

Comment

• calm down mem. it was only a joke mate.

have a beer and get your arris back on here.

Comment

• page 22, some are now struggling to keep going and are falling away.

this is one farking beast of a thread.

#soldieron
                #ironmanthread
                Last edited by Hitman34; 18-07-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                  That's it - I'm off - fed up with the nonsense on this website - feel like I'm being victimised - just like Yousef the other day. Enjoy the season and goodbye
                  This place is a **** hole. If you're looking for a Shakesperian soliloquy on the beauty of football or a highbrow and in depth discussion on 4-4-2 Vs 3-5-1 you're in the wrong place.

However, if you want a rant or a bit of p155 taking or a laugh, this is it. Grow up and deal with it

Comment

That joke wasnt even aimed at you mate. Its a reference to the chauffeur and cualker thread.

Comment

Come back mem. Don't take it to heart

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                        I think it's hilarious that we're having to convince Caulker to join and not Rio - football's gone bonkers boys
                        Why is it? Rio's had his career Caulker hasn't. Big next step for the lad. Personally, I'd move on from him. We've waited long enough for his decision and it's time to look elsewhere.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Just looks like a bit of banter Mem, don't take it personally! Just load your guns and take note that those who dishes it out gots to be able to take it!
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Is that in response to my post? I did not realise you wd take it quite so to heart - as others have said, it was just a light-hearted comment, certainly no malice in it. Don't know what to do to cheer Mem up - shall I give myself some points?

Comment

• Proper nawty flounce
                              Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                . Personally, I'd move on from him. We've waited long enough for his decision and it's time to look elsewhere.
                                Agree Rich

Comment

Working...
                                X