Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    Lets be honest nobody really knows what is going on

My recommendation would be to have a few beers over the weekend and enjoy the weather
    The most sensible post I think I've ever read on here!... and I think ill take you up on your recommendation
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      This deal is so up and down its very frustrating. Just watched fernandes interview and a few things he said about 22 year old passions and desires compared to rio's has me thinking whats going on. Also made it clear if the players they want cant make their minds up if they want to come QPR then we will move on sharpish. What is going on
      Good interview that maids, saw it too...spoke well and i'm in agreement with all he said..........course that makes me a sheep, cause i'm sposed to look for hidden meanings
      to these words!!

Comment

• Bahhhhhhaaaaaa
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Hopefully, one way or another this thread ends tonight.

i wonder if ricroc knows anything?
          Is ric roc now rickyranger??
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            The most sensible post I think I've ever read on here!... and I think ill take you up on your recommendation
            been saying that for ages Nick about nobody really knows what's going on, but still people make things up and speculate ad nauseam, and think they know everything. Take my advice and wait for any offy announcement....we all know nothing and that's a fact.

Comment

• The deal is OFF again???
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• danger of over analysing every little statement but my guess from that wd be we have either given up on caulker or made it v clear that if he hasnt agreed over the next couple of days he can go forth and multiply....

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  been saying that for ages Nick about nobody really knows what's going on, but still people make things up and speculate ad nauseam, and think they know everything. Take my advice and wait for any offy announcement....we all know nothing and that's a fact.
                  But if we all know nothing how can you know that as a fact? Logic, dear Watson...

Comment

• But, didn´t Harry say on SSN today that he was very confident about this Caulker signing???
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Is ric roc now rickyranger??
                      No

Comment

• TF dropped enough hints in his interview regarding Rio and also Warren Farm that he's no longer playing the waiting game. I guess we've given Caulker a deadline and it's up to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                          No
                          Ok!! Just wondered!
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Ssn say he's considering other offers. Not sure i want him now, will his heart be in it?...He's takin the p*ss i reckon
                            I still very much want him to sign. Anyway, last "sulk" on this matter from me now..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Hearing its on again - trying to convince myself again I don't care!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                Hearing its on again - trying to convince myself again I don't care!!
                                Are you hearing voices? Perhaps while locked in the boot of a chauffeur driven car going backwards and forwards between Croydon and W12?

Comment

Working...
                                X