Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky tv & BT Sport fixtures

When the hell are they out. Some of us would like to book trains etc

Train companies will be on the ready. The £32 train to Manchester will be £60 as soon as they release

Comment

Sky are clever cu nts and Will prob release the live games once the World Cup is out of the way and the focus is back on domestic football. That way they will have more chance of luring the people who don't subscribe to skysports.

All in my opinion of course

Comment

Why anyone pays monthly subscription fees to watch Sky tv is beyond me. I hear some people pay upwards of £80 per month!! Jesus Christ...a £30 freeview box will give you anything you need & BT internet will give you free BT Sport. Some people...
        "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
        The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Cardiff Ranger View Post
          Why anyone pays monthly subscription fees to watch Sky tv is beyond me. I hear some people pay upwards of £80 per month!! Jesus Christ...a £30 freeview box will give you anything you need & BT internet will give you free BT Sport. Some people...
          A freeview box don't have SSN.

Comment

I like to watch a lot of football. I'd rather pay money to Sky than spend double or treble down the pub in a month watching football.

Comment

Freeview don't give you skysports so how is that everything you need?

Comment

Obviously using welsh logic
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  Obviously using welsh logic
                  South Wales logic you mean. Us in North Wales are alright ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                    Freeview don't give you skysports so how is that everything you need?
                    There's obviously a free farming channel...... everything you need!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Stupid welsh

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        There's obviously a free farming channel...... everything you need!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          I like to watch a lot of football. I'd rather pay money to Sky than spend double or treble down the pub in a month watching football.
                          Agree matty your bang on. I like my footie and don't smoke so more then happy to pay my hard earned on sky footy coverage which is pretty dam good

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that it will be July 14th this year (and was apparently July 11th last year).
                            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                              I remember reading somewhere that it will be July 14th this year (and was apparently July 11th last year).
                              Monday then. Let's hope so. Some good deals out there at the moment. No doubt Branson keeping a close eye on things.

Comment

Working...
                              X