£11 mill for McCormack??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Not for me there not Lyme. They have literally dismantled their squad and all of the players they have depended upon in recent years have been ditched. The start of the season gone they got rid of Murphy who was one of there most influential players this season they have got rid of Sidwell and others.

If they make the play offs I think they will have done well in my book. Only side which came down who I can see doing reasonably well which pains me to say is Norwich. Spending what they have spent on McCormack and they will need to spend some more as one player wont make a difference will put huge pressure on them. If they don't come up first time well all the stick they have given about our finances may well come back to bite them on the a rse

We know our selves from our first relegation form the top flight there is no gurantee of a swift return if at all it took us 15 years

I agree mate. Championship is unforgiving and will be again so much more competitive this year. Very hard league to get out of. Donth think they will struggle but cant see top 2 for them. Anywhere between 3rd 0 10th for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
      Bloke cost Leeds £300,000 and is 28 next month! Think this is ludicrous!
      Spot on. Unproven at a higher level too.

Comment

Have to say compared to some of the deals we have been slated for and rightly so, this deal makes ours look sensible ! No wonder there are so many foreign players coming into our football system when UK players cost do much ! 11 million is ludicrous.

Comment

To change the subject, hope they drop down again to where they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            To change the subject, hope they drop down again to where they should be.
            I'll second that, mate.

Comment

Im having a little bet they wont go up first attempt if i can find somewhere to take it. As we found out, every other team plays out their skin against a side who has 11 million pound players on their ranks.

Comment

Working...
              X