• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not offical YET but...............

Zamora signs 1year contract.

tbh, im gutted.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

If he's on anything but a low basic wage or pay as you play then it's terrible business from the club.

Also, could possibly mean we're struggling to bring in decent forwards, which is a massive worry.

Comment

Deserves it if true for providing the best moment as a QPR fan since Clive Allen got the winner at Highbury in 1982

Comment

Wouldn't have given him another myself but believe Redknapp wants four strikers, three of which can play up top on their own so guess that's the reason for Zamora, add Eduardo, Austin and Sigthorsson and not to bad?

Comment

Great news!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Deserves it, if they are giving them to hil, Dunne and ale, them bobby so so deserves anotjer year for that 120 million goal, cos i reckon it was a dead cert that he didnt score it we would be in the championship again this season.

Comment

Integral part of the team, a must have on a 1 year contract to help ease us into mid table safety this season and usher in the noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                Integral part of the team, a must have on a 1 year contract to help ease us into mid table safety this season and usher in the noobs.
                His performances since February have been very good and it now looks like he is fit. A one year deal is good business.

Comment

not sure about siggurrbottom but the other three strikers ya mention do not have much pace. going to struggle with those four me thinks
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

At least we haven't signed Marvin Sordell (just signed for burnley). Imagine the uproar on here if we signed him.

Comment

Ohhhh Bobby Zamora..... Ohhhh Bobby Zamora.

Comment

No complaints from me. Showed last three months what he can do when he is fully fit and plays the role in the team which no one else can

Think he could be very useful if used next season the way he was the end of the one gone i.e. coming off bench with 20 to 25mins left and bullying tiring opposition defences

Comment

Im pleased BZ has signed on for a year, deserves the chance after Wembley and to be fair he has played well since February. Common sense 1 year deal whats not to be happy with that ?

Comment

People have short memory on here.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

he must have take a pay cut

Comment

Working...
                              X