brazils 'dirty tricks'???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    It's bad Brighton as you should love your national side. I see the passion shown by all of these other countries, both in their players & supporters, yet we as a nation just seem to lack it. I love being English & think it's a fantastic nation, but the football national side is just pathetic IMO.

My earliest major tournament I can properly remember was Euro 2000 - form this tournament onwards we have had all the hype around us and we have failed to deliver every tournament. That, combined with the fact that I can't stand most of the players pulling on the England shirt in this time (Ferdinand, Terry, Cole etc) just makes me lack any kind of attachment to the national side.

I found the apparent lack of passion / pride shown by players this world cup shocking - during the national anthem half the players don't seem to know the words, and out of those that do only Joe Hart shows any real pride in singing it.

Club over country for every single day of the week.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      It's bad Brighton as you should love your national side. I see the passion shown by all of these other countries, both in their players & supporters, yet we as a nation just seem to lack it. I love being English & think it's a fantastic nation, but the football national side is just pathetic IMO.

My earliest major tournament I can properly remember was Euro 2000 - form this tournament onwards we have had all the hype around us and we have failed to deliver every tournament. That, combined with the fact that I can't stand most of the players pulling on the England shirt in this time (Ferdinand, Terry, Cole etc) just makes me lack any kind of attachment to the national side.

I found the apparent lack of passion / pride shown by players this world cup shocking - during the national anthem half the players don't seem to know the words, and out of those that do only Joe Hart shows any real pride in singing it.

Club over country for every single day of the week.
      Sadly, couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Every country has cheats, including the England team, Gerrard is amongst the worst in the word for it, and he's our captain.
        over the top imo, the Brazilians have gone down as if they've been shot, when we start feigning injury/assault and waving imaginary yellow cards then I'll stop watching the over-paid t*****s
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
        X