2014/15 Kits Demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014/15 Kits Demand

Just saw that the new kits go on sale on July 19th, what's the demand like? Which one will people be buying if any?
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

The Third shirt only, the rest look like the contents of my bog after a Vindaloo.

Comment

If I buy at all which is not certain, it'll be the 3rd shirt for me too.

The home and away kits look absolutely terrible and something you'd see a pub team wearing.

Comment

just go online on the nike club shirt site and you can get the god awful home shirt for 15 quid, just sew on your own badge! i can see the demand for this shite range of shirts to be very low! i might get the home one from sports direct for a fiver at the end of the season to remind me just how truly, truly, truly crap it was!
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
          Just saw that the new kits go on sale on July 19th, what's the demand like? Which one will people be buying if any?
          Retro shirt for me this season.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
            The Third shirt only, the rest look like the contents of my bog after a Vindaloo.
            Blimey, if its coming out blue and white mate you might need to get that seen to
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
              Retro shirt for me this season.
              If you're looking at retro shirts I recommend this site! I've bought from them before and the shirts are amazing quality with all Adidas badges etc! I got on to them about making the 1985/86 Guinness shirt a few months back and it's due for release over the next few weeks! I'll be posting more when it comes out! http://www.3in1football.com/2013/02/...shirt.html?m=1
              "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Just the third for me
                Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

I always wear full kit so will be buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Snap. Might drop the sweatbands this year though as I'm 23 now think it might look a bit silly?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Snap. Might drop the sweatbands this year though as I'm 23 now think it might look a bit silly?
                      Well immature.

Get goalie kit looks really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Shinnies?......

Comment

If you're looking at retro shirts I recommend this site! I've bought from them before and the shirts are amazing quality with all Adidas badges etc! I got on to them about making the 1985/86 Guinness shirt a few months back and it's due for release over the next few weeks! I'll be posting more when it comes out! http://www.3in1football.com/2013/02/...shirt.html?m=1
                          Nice one, thanks. How much are they btw?

Comment

Pointless site. No stock of absolutely anything they advertise!
                            Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                              Shinnies?......
                              Well yes? Would you risk a broken leg?

Comment

Working...
                              X