No announcement yet.

Offer made for Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker yet to make a decision + the fact he supports Liverpool + the fact Liverpool are in the market for a CB = A bullsh*t story to fill space in a paper.

Comment

• Apparently Southampton in the frame now.

Can see this dragging & dragging. The player can sit tight till August 31st while we start the season unprepared.

I'd rather we moved onto target number 2 now as it's clear he's holding out for a better club / deal.

Would like this to happen but on our terms not a players. Nothing wrong with a bit of give & take but seems like we're just getting strung along here.

Comment

• Forget him and go and up our bid Lascelles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Forget him and go and up our bid Lascelles.
          This
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Forget him and go and up our bid Lascelles.
            Spot on, cants like caulker are clearly the wrong sort. 40k and a garanteed place in the starting 11 of a prem club is not good enough for him?
            He can rot in wales while waiting for rogers phone call as far as I'm concerned.

Lescallas for 7 mil please.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• So much poor information being spouted re Caulker stand by previous post on the subject just be patient still extremely likely.

Comment

• More grist for the Caulker mill. We're apparently confident that we'll beat out Palace and Liverpool for him.

Comment

• I reckon it come down to whether lovren signs for liverpool. Am confident we will beat palace but if lovren deal fails to materialize then I reckon liverpool will look to caulker and i personally think thats what caulker is waiting for.

Comment

• That makes sense, but unfortunately it could take a long while to play out.

Comment

• malky makay just been saying he reckon he could be first choice cb for england for years to come and hes got everything in the tool box to make him the best. I think thats another reason this deal will take time.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        malky makay just been saying he reckon he could be first choice cb for england for years to come and hes got everything in the tool box to make him the best. I think thats another reason this deal will take time.
                        Are QPR a path to that prediction?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Apparently Southampton in the frame now.

Can see this dragging & dragging. The player can sit tight till August 31st while we start the season unprepared.

I'd rather we moved onto target number 2 now as it's clear he's holding out for a better club / deal.

Would like this to happen but on our terms not a players. Nothing wrong with a bit of give & take but seems like we're just getting strung along here.
                          Must agree jimmy..don't want this dragging on and on...i posted earlier it's disrespectful to us

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Must agree jimmy..don't want this dragging on and on...i posted earlier it's disrespectful to us
                            This. His Agent should be made abundantly clear were now looking elsewhere if he signs before we get a replacement super however whats on the table will not last forever and if he does come back saying yes I want it he may find what was on the plate has changed somewhat

Comment

• Little bit of hardball wouldn't hurt west i agree.....

Comment

• Don't know if already said but isn't he supposed to be in talks with C/palace and us today

Comment

Working...
                                X