Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If we keep some of our own players, do we need.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we keep some of our own players, do we need.......

I know it is unrealistic for some, but if we manage to keep some of our own players that are supposed to be leaving us, do we really needs all the players being mentioned. Ok, maybe we do need a good central defender and another midfield player and a striker....however, with the likes of Mbia, Granero, Remy and Adel, do we we need that much re-enforcements? I will keep BZ, Jenas as well and have Faurlin coming back. I think we are not that bad with this lot. All the players knows each other well and you do not have to experiment with new signings.

Remy? Are you serious?

Comment

Actually if Remy had a release clause, what is he still doing here? I would have thought he would have been the first player to have signed for another club without issues?

Comment

Mbia is still at the Club? I though he had gone?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          I know it is unrealistic for some, but if we manage to keep some of our own players that are supposed to be leaving us, do we really needs all the players being mentioned. Ok, maybe we do need a good central defender and another midfield player and a striker....however, with the likes of Mbia, Granero, Remy and Adel, do we we need that much re-enforcements? I will keep BZ, Jenas as well and have Faurlin coming back. I think we are not that bad with this lot. All the players knows each other well and you do not have to experiment with new signings.
          remy-good as gone
          mbia-contract ended wont sign a new one.
          tarrabt-whoring himself about europe
          zamora-gone but not offical yet. 30th june will be announced
          faurlin-two shocking injuries will never be the same.
          that leaves granero- did you see how great he was in his first season for us?

think i ripped this thread a new one..............NEXTTTTTTTTTTTT
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Good post Martin, I agree with you. It really depends on who Harry wants. Unfortunately, getting Remy back seems like a long shot but the fat lady hasn't sung yet!
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

So what you are saying is that the team from 2 seasons ago was good enough and we`d be OK with it back.
              To be honest with you, I think at the very least we need.
              1 Keeper, 2-3 CB`s, 2-3CM`s, 2-3 Forwards, And at least 1 winger, OH and a left and right back.
              The team is not good enough never mind the squad.

Comment

Working...
              X