Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio isn't only a good defender, he talks a good game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rio isn't only a good defender, he talks a good game!

I say bring him in!
    Kept the faith!

No.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No.

Comment

You know what that's a cracking point. I listened to him yesterday and like when Gary Neville speaks on sky thought to myself you actually know what your on about and make sense. If you had Nedum beside him and him talking the defence through the game it could actually work out quite well.

From a no im in two minds now as you can see he would bring more to the plate then just defending. Last two season in prem what we really missed was prem league players who knew their craft and had earned their stripes

Comment

Another bloke who knows what he's on about is Danny Murphy. Agree about Rio, I actually quite like him on the panel and I really thought I wouldn't.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            You know what that's a cracking point. I listened to him yesterday and like when Gary Neville speaks on sky thought to myself you actually know what your on about and make sense. If you had Nedum beside him and him talking the defence through the game it could actually work out quite well.

From a no im in two minds now as you can see he would bring more to the plate then just defending. Last two season in prem what we really missed was prem league players who knew their craft and had earned their stripes
            My thoughts exactly and maybe someone like Micheal Mancienne to partner Dunne as a back up second pair and we are sorted, Nick I also agree, I thought it would lots of, " you get me" but the man knows his onions.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

have to say rio has really impressed me with his obvious knowledge of defensive matters.....would i like him for a season or two...........without a shadow of a doubt!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                My thoughts exactly and maybe someone like Micheal Mancienne to partner Dunne as a back up second pair and we are sorted, Nick I also agree, I thought it would lots of, " you get me" but the man knows his onions.
                Agree wholeheartedly with this thread. I thought Gary Neville would be a rubbish pundit due to preconceptions then he comes on Sky with some blinding insights. I have felt the same with Rio. It's obvious to see their Fergie football analysing brain and it would be great to get Rio on board.

Manicienne would be a great shout and from playing in the Bundesliga he would have an even greater footballing brain. Plus, Rio would give that defensive coaching which will be so valued in the Premiership.

Comment

Would be a great signing for twelve months considering we have to old men at CB as much as I love them.

Comment

Have to disagree with some on here. Just because he talks a good game doesn't hide the fact he's 35 pushing 36, and has a back that is so bad he had to stand up on flights going to champs league games. Some people are too easily swayed by a bit of chat!

Still, crack on lads hoping we sign old injured players, but don't whinge if HR brings in a load of them.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Blokes a brilliant footballer who loves the game and playing it, so many deluded rangers fans on here its unreal. Would be an amazing signing.

Comment

Yea. Ok d!ckie

Agree kevin
                        Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 15-06-2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I agree but it all comes down to wages, what would be the lowest he'd go?

Also comes down to how many games he will play?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I agree but it all comes down to wages, what would be the lowest he'd go?

Also comes down to how many games he will play?
                            Well it for us to say if you come this is what were prepared to pay take it or leave it. that's the only deal I would do this is the offer think about it and sign if it appeals. Also the onus is on him if he is generally interested not to price himself out a move begs the question how much does he want to be back in London which is the suggestion if so there are prob only two options us or West Ham possibly Palace

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                              'You get me' so true that's exactly what I thought he was going to be like.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X