Transfer gossip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer gossip

All gone v quiet. We all know the gossip is mainly fantasy but it is strangely addictive so when the transfer rumour mill runs dry its a bit of a shock. Is it because all the football journos are focusing on the world cup, or is because Harry is resting his dodgy knee on the DFS sofa in Sandbanks with the lagers open, throwing wodges of crisp tenners to Rosie while preparing for the opening ceremony?

Probably because all the targets are on their holidays maybe?
    What would be a.good sign, would be that the club was conducting themselves in a professional manner and not leaking things to the press! (Pie in the sky)
    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      All gone v quiet. We all know the gossip is mainly fantasy but it is strangely addictive so when the transfer rumour mill runs dry its a bit of a shock. Is it because all the football journos are focusing on the world cup, or is because Harry is resting his dodgy knee on the DFS sofa in Sandbanks with the lagers open, throwing wodges of crisp tenners to Rosie while preparing for the opening ceremony?
      With a bit of luck facto will read this thread and start up a couple of 'discuss' threads to get to get the addiction going again
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        With a bit of luck facto will read this thread and start up a couple of 'discuss' threads to get to get the addiction going again
        Sure he will spot a few African and South Americans during the WC to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
          Sure he will spot a few African and South Americans during the WC to discuss.

I will wager every single player that scores that aint a world wide superstar.

Comment

Its cos TF and PB came out and said all the rumours are BS hence the press have no idea who to link us to.

Comment

I have heard a rumour that we are not going to be very active if active at all due to money side of things, I turned round and said BULL**** straight away as we would then have only around 16 players but my mate was adamant that he has been told by his agent and other people this was the case.

I know people will have a pop at me for saying this but thought was kinda interesting given all speculation about money and then players we been linked to been rubbished by TF and so on.

Make of this what you will, could just be my mate pulling my leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
                I have heard a rumour that we are not going to be very active if active at all due to money side of things, I turned round and said BULL**** straight away as we would then have only around 16 players but my mate was adamant that he has been told by his agent and other people this was the case.

I know people will have a pop at me for saying this but thought was kinda interesting given all speculation about money and then players we been linked to been rubbished by TF and so on.

Make of this what you will, could just be my mate pulling my leg.
                Your mate is massively pulling your plonker.

Comment

Working...
                X