No announcement yet.

Clint willing to sign new deal even if he plays less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely lets get Clint signed up as a player coach, he certainly reads the situations on the pitch well, sacrificisng himself in both the Play Off Semi and Final for the good of the team. Will be gutted if we let him leave, unless its what he wants to continue playing, he is a massive influence around the club and will leave a major gap if he leaves.

Comment

I'll be shocked and disappointed if Clint isn't one of our 25 next season. I don't see him as a first team regular but he can still do a job for us in the PL and the fantastic attitude and commitment he brings is infectious and will make us stronger.
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        Top man Clint I have had full respect to him since the 2012/13 when we went down as he was one of the few players giving 100%.
        Can't add much to that..........Clint Hill has been a superb servant of our club.

Comment

Would defo make him player coach for next season

Comment

Actually, I'd go along with what most of you are saying, I think it would be great to have Clint as part of the coaching/backroom staff.

Comment

Id still have him on the bench next season , we need him in the dressing room still. There are games when we are getting hammered when Id throw him on , there are games when we are cruising likewise , there are games when we will need his grit and determination
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 06-06-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Would deffo keep him in a coaching role but being realistic would struggle badly in the prem & I think he knows it, as do most on here if we're being honest. Will always be a favourite but IF we are to survive there can't be room for sentiment. Might not win me many friends but it's a tough league and you can't afford to carry passengers.

Comment

The thing about Clint is you know what you're going to get with him. He may not be Bobby Moore or Beckenbauer, but he'll always give you 100%.

I'd give him a player-coach role.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                  X