• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    No chance mate - they don't call me Casio for nothing
    I thought that's cos you still worked even when you're in deep

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
      TF could have sweetened the deal by subsidising the season tickets with the Nike money.
      Why should he? Jesus Christ why should he do anything like this when all he gets is dogs abuse when he doesn't! He does plenty as it is people will be asking for free kits soon cos they don't like the colour

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Name me 60% of the clubs who have more expensive ST's then mine at £949 which the club has very generously frozen at then ?
        Tbf you could sit in the gold or silver areas and pay less. Its not like you have to pay £949.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          Why should he? Jesus Christ why should he do anything like this when all he gets is dogs abuse when he doesn't! He does plenty as it is people will be asking for free kits soon cos they don't like the colour
          Because the money made by this increase is, in the great scheme of things, a drop in the ocean to the club. Would have been a great gesture by the club to the fans to have frozen them at 2013/14 prices.

Comment

no complaints from me. Was actually a bit cheaper than I thought it'd be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Tbf you could sit in the gold or silver areas and pay less. Its not like you have to pay £949.
              Ok Ninja if he gets a gold st, do you promise to pass him his cashmere blanket on a cold jan night game?
              Didn't think so!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Had we not gone down we would be paying these prices anyway or possibly more so what's the problem

Jesus they gave us money back few seasons back but still people moan. It's a business were the customers just with loyalty attached. Perhaps they should not have dropped prices so much when we got relegated so to reduce any price increase in the future

As usual rangers fans want want want

Comment

Agreed west. Didn't need to give us such a discount last year but by doing that people now moan at it going back up.

Comment

Well west, its safe to say a large chunk of the Rangers fanbase is working class. This could price a lot of them out. Not that the atmosphere has been much better this year but last time round in the premier league it was awful.

Its sad when people are happy to pay well over the odds for 90 minutes of football and then have the nerve to lecture other people because they pipe up that they ain't happy to.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      As usual rangers fans want want want
                      It hasn't taken long for the elation of the play off win to wear off....

First it was the shirts, now its the season ticket prices...

I've just checked my account and am now back to paying the same price as I did for the last Premiership season which seems to me to be reasonable. It is a business after all....

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                        Because the money made by this increase is, in the great scheme of things, a drop in the ocean to the club. Would have been a great gesture by the club to the fans to have frozen them at 2013/14 prices.
                        A drop in the ocean, or money towards the running of a business

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                          A drop in the ocean, or money towards the running of a business
                          keep the customer satisfied
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I could but I don't wish to do that it's probable I won't renew I thought there would be at least an early bird discount. Fans on here can sugarcoat it as much as they want but Fernandes has failed to deliver on ST prices.

£949 to watch 19 games , say 3 I can't get to for holidays and other commitments. Off the remaining 16 I doubt we'd muster a win ratio greater than 50%. So it would work out around £115 a win if we have a great season.

I really can see the football improving under Redknapp either so it's a lot of doe to watch dire football. My only issue is giving up my great seats anywhere else in the ground I wouldn't give a toss.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                              keep the customer satisfied
                              What by personally bankrolling absolute fortunes to try and fund a team capable of getting to and then competing in the biggest league in the world? Oh yeh, he's already done that. Can't believe what I read sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                                I could but I don't wish to do that it's probable I won't renew I thought there would be at least an early bird discount. Fans on here can sugarcoat it as much as they want but Fernandes has failed to deliver on ST prices.

£949 to watch 19 games , say 3 I can't get to for holidays and other commitments. Off the remaining 16 I doubt we'd muster a win ratio greater than 50%. So it would work out around £115 a win if we have a great season.

I really can see the football improving under Redknapp either so it's a lot of doe to watch dire football. My only issue is giving up my great seats anywhere else in the ground I wouldn't give a toss.
                                Well those other commitments would be your choice, my other commitments are such that if I get a big job on a weekend I'd do that rather than go QPR which is why it's unlikely I will get a ST, so I will then end up paying for tickets at a premium on a game by game basis. Will I moan? Nope, as it's entirely my choice. you could try and cover yourself against these by buying a seat in a cheaper area? Don't get your reasoning tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X