Season tickets prices frozen if renew early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
    £200 increase. That season ticket thread a few rows down has people talking about £50-£100 increase at the max.

Not sure what this frozen business is about. It's no different to saying it was the same price the last time we were in the Premier League.
    Exactly what it is mate. The word "frozen" is pretty incorrect here. Mine was £509 this year for 23 games and next eyar will be £709 for 19 games.

I expected em to be lower than last time around in the PL as I am sure the board said they felt they were over priced then? Anyway, who cares not guna whinge I'll be renewing anyway.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Exactly what it is mate. The word "frozen" is pretty incorrect here.

I expected em to be lower than last time around as I am sure the board said they felt they were over priced then? Anyway, who cares not guna whinge I'll be renewing anyway.
      This. I feel a tad disappointed by this tbh and I am not one to moan.

Comment

It's "frozen" at the last premier league price we had!!! thats another 2 years on with inflation.

What more do you want the club to do for you???

It's really not that expensive. It dropped dramatically for last season for the "championship"

Its a fantastic offer from the owners to not put it higher than perm prices before.

Seriously if you don't want to pay the money go and watch Brentford!!

What else could they have done?! Given us Premier league football for Championship prices and get into more debt??!!!

Am certain some people just moan for the sake of it!

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by warkw12 View Post
            It's "frozen" at the last premier league price we had!!! thats another 2 years on with inflation.

It's really not that expensive. It dropped dramatically for last season for the "championship"

Its a fantastic offer from the owners to not put it higher than perm prices before.

What else could they have done?! Given us Premier league football for Championship prices and get into more debt??!!!

Calm yourself. Who has said they're not renewing due to the cost? Nobody. A couple comments made stating they expected em to be a bit less. I'm one of our boards biggest fans & defend em to the hilt, but I am fairly certain they stated the last PL season was too expensive regarding STs is all. Bit of spin from them making out they're doing us a favor with the prices by "freezing" em.
            Last edited by MattyRangers; 29-05-2014, 03:05 PM.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

My seat, 2010/11 (championship) £539, 2011/12 (prem) £759, 2012/13 (prem) £709, 2013/14 (Championship) £519.

The club said that 2011/12 was too high so reduced for 2012/13, then when we got relegated reduced it by nearly £200 so in my opinion to increase it to the 2012/13 prices is a good result, what they have done is "take back" the championship reduction they gave us last year.

Well done Tony and the board!

Comment

They did, so they lowered the prices and gave fans a rebate, now they have "frozen" at the prices they thought fair!

Comment

yeah well done Tony!!!

Comment

Gate receipts are a very small fraction of our revenue so they could of priced them a whole lot better.

If you think paying 35 -45 on the day is acceptable then you need to give your head a wobble
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

very acceptable for premier league football. Can name over 60% of the league much much higher than that.

All this coming from someone in Milton Keynes who probably doesn't even get one anyway

Comment

I think warkw12 has had to much sugary products today.

Comment

Just to clarify the clarification, I also think that is entirely fair. We got a huge reduction last season and rightly so. Can't see how we can complain about going back to what it was before.

I just feel sorry for the likes of WeAre, as those prices are for renewals.

Oh and W12, not such good news for you as it eats into the Viagogo profit.

In general, I must say that the cost of watching Premiership football is still way too high, but I really can't see that changing until such time as the new stadium is built.

Comment

very acceptable for premier league football. Can name over 60% of the league much much higher than that.

All this coming from someone in Milton Keynes who probably doesn't even get one anyway
                            Name me 60% of the clubs who have more expensive ST's then mine at £949 which the club has very generously frozen at then ?
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 29-05-2014, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I think warkw12 just isn't a cheap c*nt like some people on here moaning and moaning. Don't like it get lost

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                                Just to clarify the clarification, I also think that is entirely fair. We got a huge reduction last season and rightly so. Can't see how we can complain about going back to what it was before.

I just feel sorry for the likes of WeAre, as those prices are for renewals.

Oh and W12, not such good news for you as it eats into the Viagogo profit.

In general, I must say that the cost of watching Premiership football is still way too high, but I really can't see that changing until such time as the new stadium is built.
                                Its what I expected , I just can't be arsed to turn up when our fixtures keep getting moved not fussed about profit just want the cost of the tickets covered

Comment

Working...
                                X