Personally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally

I couldnt give a flying duck to what Flav did or supposed to of done in F!.No one was killed /hurt.Oooh someone could of been.You wake up every day and everything you do has concequences good or bad.Thats life.give the fella a break.The frogs have walked scot free and because hes a flamboyant single figure is being hounded.F1 is full of cheating barstewards and pervs run it and could finish and i wouldnt miss it one bit.Flav may not be the best fella but hes our fella.finally im selling my 08 clio in protest,PM if intrested.Im getting an Alfa in support with procedes.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Well for the fans wanting the old Rangers back ... you might just get your wish:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      I couldnt give a flying duck to what Flav did or supposed to of done in F!.No one was killed /hurt.Oooh someone could of been.You wake up every day and everything you do has concequences good or bad.Thats life.give the fella a break.The frogs have walked scot free and because hes a flamboyant single figure is being hounded.F1 is full of cheating barstewards and pervs run it and could finish and i wouldnt miss it one bit.Flav may not be the best fella but hes our fella.finally im selling my 08 clio in protest,PM if intrested.Im getting an Alfa in support with procedes.
      Spot on

Comment

i just think hes getting a wrong ####ing deal.we were all happy when he walked in and because of some shat sport that bores me to tears hes villain No1.

this is FB not suped up go karting.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Top post
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
          X