Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao scott jones

or q block pete or any one who gets down the rangers and talks to gianni

look i lovec gianni but he has one big chink in his armour he must learn to buy from the lower divisions

gary hooper is the one he should go for

scott jones i know you are qpr through and through you must tell gianni when a player is introduced from the lowr divisions there very often a better player because they have something to prove

les ferdinand, andy sinton, paul parker, andy impy,darren pea****,david bardsley all these and many more were supermen
    scott if you could explain the pysycological factors to gianni you would be doing qpr a great favour i love gianni but when ever i talk to him he never takes me serious because so many people have told him that i am mad
    please scott promise me you will try to get him to buy hooper lets start buying from lower divisions

can you tell him for me ......we must must must get hooper we need a striker

"big chink in his armour" ??? has he been hanging around since we had it with the tiddly wink national team then ???
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

wel none of his signings seem to come from lower divisional clubs is this true the rumour that he has been forbiden from buying from the lower divisions
      if it is true they need to alter the internal poitics of the club

tiddly winks are good
      but the pyramids are greater
      my greatest wish is that we go up sooner or later

Comment

Working...
      X