Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Flavio rate in the respected list of QPR owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Flavio rate in the respected list of QPR owners?

Just wondering.

higher than the Thompsons and Wright.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
      Just wondering.
      You tell me one owner who did more for the club?

Comment

Second only to Jim Gregory.

If he had a decent No.2 running the club and rubber stamping players he'd be No.1 hands-down IMHO

The one that got away though - David Bulstrode. Nearly killed the club then listened to the fans and had massive plans for the club.
        Sadly passed away before his time but what a way to go!!!
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
          Second only to Jim Gregory.

If he had a decent No.2 running the club and rubber stamping players he'd be No.1 hands-down IMHO

The one that got away though - David Bulstrode. Nearly killed the club then listened to the fans and had massive plans for the club.
          Sadly passed away before his time but what a way to go!!!
          I hated Bulstrode in the beginning, but was absolutely gutted when he died. As for old Jim Gregory, still the no1 all-time great chairman of QPR for me.

Comment

Second to Jim gregory.

Look, I don't think many like him as a person or certainly what he has done, but in reality he has given this club a solid foundation for the future. We do have aspirations of a decent future and you have to say its because he took the decision to takeover the club in our hour of need.

Past chairman have proved including Chris Wright who ploughed millions into the club, that essentially we are small club with a small band of loyal supporters and its very hard to make either profit or a business from it. Compare ourselves to other clubs who have 12,000 regulars and I'll think you'll find we are lucky to be in the championship. We have one of lowest attendance averages in this league even now.

We have the riches man in the world on board and great sponsors, without Flavio that would not have happened. So whatver, we think of the man I will be eternally grateful. It will only ever happen at QPR, what just has happened, but I'm confident of the future whatever happens now.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

And he's about to be forced out for being a cheat.

Wonderful

And i'd bet that those sponsorships are more to do with Bernie and Mittal than the nightclub owner who wouldnt get a ticket for the solar powered remote control mini smart car race in Uzbekistan
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

your not a fan are you scott?

Comment

The guy is a power crazy mentalist, but without him we'd have no club. For all his faults he's still the guy who kept our existance.

For this, I respect the man which is more than I can say for most previous owners.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    your not a fan are you scott?

I hate egotistical mentalists.
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

would you like to talk about it?

Comment

Working...
                      X