No announcement yet.

Not many newcastle tickets sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry when I said "only 800" it wasn't a dig at anyone.

I just thought that I had read in an earlier thread that we were taking 2000 up there?

Must have had my wires crossed...

Comment

Long trip for you old fella.....quicker getting to paris st german!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        Long trip for you old fella.....quicker getting to paris st german!
        Apparently it's about 7 and a half hours to get up there from here... with an hours ferry on top of that.

Decided to take the rest of the week off, I'm gonna be knackered!

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
          Apparently it's about 7 and a half hours to get up there from here... with an hours ferry on top of that.

Decided to take the rest of the week off, I'm gonna be knackered!
          Bloody hell...Im dreading the journey from MK let alone your journey :horror:
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Sm is a true ranger.........puts me to shame i'll admit.............though ive done my fair share of traveling up n down the land following us.....just business commitments take up most of my evenings these days!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
              Bloody hell...Im dreading the journey from MK let alone your journey :horror:
              I admire anyone that is going up there in midweek. I think at the end of the day, most of us are going to be sacrificing atleast a couple of days work for it.

Have a safe trip

Comment

800 fans travelling to nigh on Scotland on a Wednesday night is a decent turn out if you ask me.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  Sm is a true ranger.........puts me to shame i'll admit.............though ive done my fair share of traveling up n down the land following us.....just business commitments take up most of my evenings these days!!
                  I'm just quite fortunate that my employers are fairly flexible when it comes to taking days off. Like you said, think we have all done our fair share of travelling

Comment

Originally posted by Observer View Post
                    So why did they create such a panic last week by announcing that they were not going on general sale?
                    Box Office told me last week, probably wont go on General Sale.
                    Got a ticket in Newcastle bit last Thursday.
                    Typical QPR...

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                      Exactly, I would definitely be going (along with the colonel) if it was on a weekend. I'm having a nipper in a few months so have to use my holiday sparingly and also save for when the missus is off.
                      Really congratulations mate I had no idea, blame the colonel he told me you were gay :bad_smile:

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Really congratulations mate I had no idea, blame the colonel he told me you were gay :bad_smile:
                        Cheers mate, yeah found out in the off season and not really had much chance to chat with you this season yet!

Hahah I'll kil him on Wednesday. :D

Comment

We received 2700 tickets so we've sold 1900, probably sell out which is brilliant support, can't wait!

Comment

Fulham wouldnt take 300 hundred on a sat to Newcastle let alone a wed night!
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                            X