Well this cheered me up!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this cheered me up!!

The guy who posted this does not attend games anyway!!

More...

And before the oh so predictable whinges about reproducing threads from another site then equal rules should apply to the site this was taken from I reckon who thrive on taking threads from here and attempt to deride the posters involved.

I don't think he will be missed somehow!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Oh very dear.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

It would be far more convincing, if he went to QPR in the first place on a regular basis and took that stance.

It means nothing.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

By his own admission, he only makes 3 games a season yet he makes it sound as though he's given his life to the club. Sure, not everyone can make all the games, especially in todays climate, but these are not his reasons for going and this is just another excuse for him not to go. Nobody is giving their money to Flav. They are giving their money to help keep this club going. I find it harder and harder to spend my money on QPR as it's not a nice place to be, yet I still do and most probably always will.

Comment

I did say Simpson was a better player and will score more goals than Blackstock.
            That message is for my good friend Benny.
            Pete I hope your counting my money. 2 goals in 7 games is hardly ground breaking.
            They didn't even start him on saturday, got 30mins.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Where did Report get 140mph from, PK was coming out of a tight corner and put his foot down to spin the wheels to make the back of the car spin round.

No way was he doing that speed as the car in a stright line do about those speeds.

These F1 cars are built to take impact, you will see drivers like Massa who went into a wall head on at very high speeds and walked out. It was the spring that caused damage not that high impact. We've seen Michael Schumacher and other drivers walk out of it pleanty of times, PK was much much slower.

Comment

sorry to change the subject

weareqpr12??

You were very quiet last week??

Unlike, you I don't live for the moment. Another 37 games to go and if he has scored 2 in 7, it doesn't worry me in the slightest.

LOL you are in the wrong thread and so am I
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete please do not talk to me, like I am one of those so called negative fans.
                  I have been upbeat and I was delighted to see us get a great result away to cardiff. I think going by previous matches, no one could predict that outcome.
                  I have stated that Buzz needs to start every game when fit and I also have slated Tarrabt at not being a team player OR a striker. You can't hardly question my opinon or state that it is a negative one.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    It would be far more convincing, if he went to QPR in the first place on a regular basis and took that stance.

It means nothing.
                    PMSL it wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so true

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      I did say Simpson was a better player and will score more goals than Blackstock.
                      That message is for my good friend Benny.
                      Pete I hope your counting my money. 2 goals in 7 games is hardly ground breaking.
                      They didn't even start him on saturday, got 30mins.
                      And where did that come from?
                      Just for you mate...who's scored the most so far this season?
                      Either way, we still needed Dex's goals too.

Comment

I just wanna put it out there, ive predicted a score for every QPR game this season on here, the only 2 i havent have been our 2 league wins...

Im banning myself from making anymore public predictions.
                        Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 21-09-2009, 03:34 PM.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

KLR said If I spend £25 to go and watch Rangers play & I am not convinced about where / to whom that money is going to end up, then of course I feel a sense of unease & dishonesty, unfortunately a feeling that appears to have seeped in to all four corners of our ground in recent times.
                          The moment The Mittals close Briatore down I will be back down there in a flash to show my support, that will be a beautiful day for QPR.

Statements like this makes me want Briatore for the long haul.....numpty!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            KLR said If I spend £25 to go and watch Rangers play & I am not convinced about where / to whom that money is going to end up, then of course I feel a sense of unease & dishonesty, unfortunately a feeling that appears to have seeped in to all four corners of our ground in recent times.
                            The moment The Mittals close Briatore down I will be back down there in a flash to show my support, that will be a beautiful day for QPR.

Statements like this makes me want Briatore for the long haul.....numpty!
                            KLR seems to have a picture of Paladini in his avatar? Does that site give you the avatars dependant on how many posts you have? Seems strange to have his picture up and then #### him off!!

Comment

He's got a picture of Sousa, I believe?

Comment

Working...
                              X