Is Jay Simpson any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jay Simpson any good?

I'm afraid to say I've missed every game he has played in, what is general consensus?

Is he a hold up type or skillful, good in the air? Sharp, keen and interested?
    :drunk:

Pace is frightening, long way to go but reminded me of Ferdinand getting in behind defences with his pace and strength (not the same heading ability, nor as good obviously).

I guess, we will know more in 5-6 games, now he has scored two bodes well, strikers can go on runs after scoring, and I'll definitely have him in my bet versus Barnsley.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pacey player who can most definitely hold up the ball.

When i watched him at Scunny, he was always putting the defenders under pressure and chasing every last thing down.
      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

10% of the way there in terms of goals

Pacey, intelligent running and positioning, calm shooting, works his rse off and apparently a good attitude

Pretty good combination
        Last edited by Lord Charles; 21-09-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Sounds promising. Does he need someone alongside him to win the arial ball?
          :drunk:

Comment

Bottom line is this: he scored two great goals at Cardiff and was a constant danger for them. Worked well with one Rowan Vine.

Comment

2 great goals???

first one was jammily tucked into the bottom corner and offside, they all count the same mind, and a cracking finish for the 2nd

Comment

Jammily tucked in?
                Was a quality finish i thought.
                I'm defo hoping 15 or more goals from him this season, and thats 2 down already.
                All we know is that we don't know
                What is gonna be
                Please brother let it be
                Life on the other hand won't let you understand
                Why we're all part of the Rangers gang

Comment

Working...
                X