Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive weak link imo

O'neill

Is it just me, or does anyone else think he is absolutely shocking.
    Against Wigan that back pass was a criminal offence and I really struggle to see what the bloke offers the team.
    I am not a big Henry fan as most know but i'd rather have him over O'neill.
    Also I missed the blokes wonder debut but seen enough of him to know that he is past it and a very average footballer to say the least.
    I did hope he'd play smart but he is becoming our weakness in what is a pretty steady side now.

I didn't want to be negative and I won't be but I just wanted to get it off my chest!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Played well in the first leg but had a shocker in the second.

We're really short in that role though, so he gets the nod from me. Saturday, we'll try to dominate the game and O'Neil can do that far better than Henry. Carroll will then come into Harry's thinking but for me, O'Neil is far better at the dirty work than Carroll so it's a no brainer in my opinion to start him alongside Barton.

Comment

We haven't seen much of LTC lately have we?

Comment

Did you miss the Wigan 1st leg WeAre?

Comment

O'Neil has ben a big disappointment for me. I thought he was better than what he has shown so far.

He used to be good when he was younger, but I think we can all seee why West Ham let him go.

I agree, the problem is a lack of real alternatives with Jenas and Faurlin unfit. this means it's a choice between him Henry or Carroll and Krancjar with the latter 2 not really combatative midfielders but more creative.

I'd probably prefer to play Traore alongside Barton.

Comment

I'd have Tom Carroll in the middle on Saturday. Think we need his pace and quick thinking in the middle of the park.

Comment

Bizarre statement for me. Think he's been excellent since moved off the wing into the centre. A horrible backpass in the 2nd leg granted, other than that been very good for me.

Comment

Not sure he is being used in his best position.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Bizarre statement for me. Think he's been excellent since moved off the wing into the centre. A horrible backpass in the 2nd leg granted, other than that been very good for me.
                  This^^
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Agreed

Comment

Behave yerselves you lot have seen a lot worse and not to long ago, he does a job for the 1st half battle both him and Kevin Henry have done no worse than
                      Krankjer
                      SWP
                      Dunne
                      Traore
                      Hoilet
                      Carrol
                      BAE
                      Have all had iffy games but they have had more games to redeem their selves
                      Last edited by dogsrrs; 22-05-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Replaced Carroll with O'Neill and didnt lose to Wigan over 2 games. Think he's earnt a place in the team.

Personally would have Henry and Barton in the middle but Henry's lack of games recently shades it for O'Neill.

Comment

Gaz has delivered in the last 2 games
                          CM is a partnership and first game Gaz was very good, second game Joey was very good
                          so some how some way they seem to work together
                          probably niko/joey is "the best" two - but sometimes the best dont compliment one another (lampard/gerrard)
                          for me the last two games trump any misgivings i may have because reality matters the most
                          surprised not to see Yossi or LTC in either game myself but so long as whoever plays gets the win...

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            Behave yerselves you lot have seen a lot worse and not to long ago, he does a job for the 1st half battle both him and Kevin Henry have done no worse than
                            Krankjer
                            SWP
                            Dunne
                            Traore
                            Hoilet
                            Carrol
                            BAE
                            Have all had iffy games but they have had more games to redeem their selves
                            Agree with all of this except karl Henry (I take that's who you meant)... every time he gets the ball I hold my breath.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Harry will put out the best of what he's got for Saturday and that will do for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X