Route to Wembley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRBrad View Post
    Is this something people have used before? Travelling up for the game and was going to park at hillingdon and tube in but not sure on prices etc. Is it easier to get there from the bush?
    I use it all the time mate.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRBrad View Post
      Is this something people have used before? Travelling up for the game and was going to park at hillingdon and tube in but not sure on prices etc. Is it easier to get there from the bush?
      I used it before. 10 minute walk from ths stadium (my arris) and I didn't even get to leave my car on the drive. Some hag gave me a forged or nicked residents parking badge and told me to park up the road with it...like she had with a load of other people. Neighbours not impressed and certainly not what I paid for.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by westway View Post
        i use it all the time mate.
        me too
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

walking all the way and stopping in evry pub from ladbroke grove to wembley.

Comment

Only a coke for you Paul
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
              One stop to Willesden junction, change then 1 stop to Wembley central, journey time 20 minutes,then around 15 minute walk to stadium.

1 train an hour does goes straight to Wembley central without a change and takes 14 minutes.

5 trains approx per hour, 53 minutes past the hour is fast direct train.
              mate,the direct train Bush to Wembley takes about 14 mins ,its 39 off the hour from Clapham so aprox 53 off Bush ,but check with National rail inquiries ,its the Croydon to Milton Keynes route
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

some great info there, I come in to Waterloo from Axminster. Was a bit worried that the last train home is the 7.20pm, be a bit of a panic if it goes to penalties. A direct train from Wemley to Clapham would resolve any late finish. Cheers lads
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                X