Devon Rss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Rss

Can someone tell me if there is a group or fan page for QPR fans in devon im looking to go to the play off final but with travel and tickets i will not be able to afford it , i have been a season ticket holder for around 10 years with the odd season missed due to moving to Torquay

Thank you

Hey Jon I live in Brixham so will be good to meet up on occasions I usually go up by national express coach usually only about £30 cheaper than driving.

Comment

Yeah i normally go by train when i can , what are you doing for the final u going up or watching it somewhere here

Comment

There's no reason why you can't set up your own contact group guys. There's certainly enough of you down in the South West to warrant it. You could even have a whip round and buy a minibus between you
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hopefully get a ticket but failing that will be good to meet up and watch it somewhere. Will do everything I can to get a ticket though. yeah train just works out to be too expensive unless u get the tickets really early.

Comment

Sounds like a plan bluehoop , let us know if your watching down here mate and yeah we will have to sort something out

Comment

Originally posted by Jonmiles1989 View Post
              Sounds like a plan bluehoop , let us know if your watching down here mate and yeah we will have to sort something out
              Note I said "you" as I'm not based down there fella. Just know there are plenty of you on the site based there that it would make sense. Without doing a Dazza boooooom, I'm delighted to say I will be at Wembley but thanks for the invite
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Nah that bit wasnt to you lol just meant it sounds like a plan to do and the question was to whitepele mate

Comment

Nah that bit wasnt to you lol just meant it sounds like a plan to do and the question was to whitepele mate
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Can someone tell me if there is a group or fan page for QPR fans in devon im looking to go to the play off final but with travel and tickets i will not be able to afford it , i have been a season ticket holder for around 10 years with the odd season missed due to moving to Torquay

Thank you
                    I live in Cullompton (half way between Exeter and Taunton) and hope to go but I cant even try to buy a ticket until next Tuesday because not a season ticket holder or member so not sure if I'll be going or not. Will think about the logistics about getting there once I know if I've got something to go to.

Comment

Whatever happened to the South Devon LSA?
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Must've got washed away....bl**dy winter flooding!!!

Comment

Was at Saunton sands hotel about 2 weeks ago and saw a black VW? With a QPR number plate and sticker.......wasn't any of you boys was it?

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Whatever happened to the South Devon LSA?
                            Ah the Devon LSA I went up to a couple of games with them when I was exiled down in Yeovil the one I remember most was Blackpool at home Opening game of the season when we spanked 'em 5-0 absolutely red hot day in a mini bus with the wining combination of no air-con and an old dear who'd brought enough egg sandwiches for everyone in the ground.cor thought I was gonna pass out,I'm sure the Stalwart that ran the bus was called Ray nice chap must be some details up on the LSA forum a regional sticky or something like that?
                            http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

That old dear with the egg sandwiches has still got nothing o a certain member of this board farting away on the back of Vics coach though.
                              http://www.fsf.org.uk/campaigns/safestanding.php

Comment

Working...
                              X