A bit Quiet On Here Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    don't care if i get banned....complete pr!ck just for that comment......how do you know where people get their info from...never watch BBC as its total sh!te....have watched the r's for 33 years so should be able to judge a player or team by now.
    You just don't like people standing up against the crap you spout......it may be your board...but its not all about YOU.
    rant over...cannot be bothered to waste anymore time on a nobody.

unfortunately, he thinks it is

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Good God,why are QPR fans at each others throats even after we win? :(
    can't you work it out

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Fans like you, get on my nerves, Do you know why??

if we had lost today you would be the first to ram down my throat, that we are not good enough and that Simpson was a bad choice. .
      jesus, your ego knows no bounds!! believe it or not son the world does not revolve around you. do you really think that when rangers lose the first person people think of is QBLock-bloody-Pete??!!

i'm just suprised you haven't started talking about yourself in the third person yet. though i suppose it's only a matter of time...

Comment

Scott thinks this thread be funny
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

......scotty you old stirrer of poo you!!!!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

A very well deserved pat on the back to Jay Simpson for a good display and 2 goals, a win away at cardiff is fantastic...

Also Vine is hopefully turning a corner, lets hope he can really crack on, same go's for the rest of the team, yesterday was a massive result for us, hopefully we can build on it and fulfill our potential....
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

agreed mate...no good beating the taffs if we fail to beat barnsley..........i take a 6-0 whipping at chels for a 1-0 over the tykes!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                agreed mate...no good beating the taffs if we fail to beat barnsley..........i take a 6-0 whipping at chels for a 1-0 over the tykes!!
                Agree, but maybe not 6!!:surrender:
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  totally agree mate......couldn't careless about the chelsea game.......

Comment

Working...
                  X