Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit Quiet On Here Tonight

Was hoping it might be a bit more livelier tonight

I've been getting a bit stick lately for the club getting in Jay Simpson and responding by saying "give him a chance", well where are you??

If this was a football match I'd be singing

"your not singing anymore"

Big difference today, when a pass get misplaced, no booing, when someone gets tackled no booing and when we were under pressure, we were not shouting obscenties at Borrowdale. Hopefully, we take that kind of support forward against Barnsley, I think it makes a difference.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I've been getting a bit stick lately for the club getting in Jay Simpson and responding by saying "give him a chance", well where are you??

oh dear he scores 2 goals and you think you have proven a point...how sad...most people just said he wasn't the answer......you just twisted it to how you wanted it to sound.

Even after a win you have to look for a reaction...and you slate other fans for being negative.

Comment

You want facts??

he has scored more than Cox and Lita this season and has only played 3 games. Maybe, if you watched him play instead of relying on the negative posters and accepted fans views who watch him play, you wouldn't be so negative.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You want facts??

he has scored more than Cox and Lita this season and has only played 3 games. Maybe, if you watched him play instead of relying on the negative posters and accepted fans views who watch him play, you wouldn't be so negative.
        how the #### have i been negative...when i said i had seen him play you tried to be clever and call me liar....so don't pull the negative sh!t......i said he was good but not what we needed.......if he bangs in loads by the end of his contract then fair dues...but its been 2 goals...lets wait and see.

Comment

Was hoping it might be a bit more livelier tonight

Big difference today, when a pass get misplaced, no booing, when someone gets tackled no booing and when we were under pressure, we were not shouting obscenties at Borrowdale. Hopefully, we take that kind of support forward against Barnsley, I think it makes a difference.
          Stop twisitng it. You got stick for trying to convince everyone that we don't need another striker. Simpson did well today. Well done to him. But you have also on 2 occasions said you were wrong and that we needed another striker, The last time being yesterday. So cut the crap.

Comment

pete,im not going to take your bait......all i will say after today is good win,great to get 3 points and hope we can follow on from it,but we still need a left back and a quality striker if we have play off ambitions.

Comment

Superkcat and Quaz

SImpson is one striker !!

We need another one.

On this evidence, maybe Vine can be the answer?/ Who knows. He was much better today.

I'm not as greedy as you both in writing him off before he even started to play for us. Which, I believe you both did.

Fans like you, get on my nerves, Do you know why??

if we had lost today you would be the first to ram down my throat, that we are not good enough and that Simpson was a bad choice. If you are going to give it, then you have to take it. take it on the chin, we won

Simpson is a good loan from Arsenal and only time will tell if he will be better than good. Stop writing off players before they have kicked a ball. It leads to to alot of negativity when fans go to home games, because they actually read your views. Hopefully, a bit more positivity might see us win some games at home.

Comment

Possibly the most predictable post in the history of football messageboards, but totally expected.

More people post after a bad day... it happens everywhere.
                Look at Cardiff's message boards tonight if you don't think so.

Comment

Are they saying how Simpson and Routledge ripped them apart??

I thought so

Comment

Superkcat and Quaz

We need another one.

On this evidence, maybe Vine can be the answer?/ Who knows. He was much better today.

I'm not as greedy as you both in writing him off before he even started to play for us. Which, I believe you both did.

if we had lost today you would be the first to ram down my throat, that we are not good enough and that Simpson was a bad choice. If you are going to give it, then you have to take it. take it on the chin, we won

Simpson is a good loan from Arsenal and only time will tell if he will be better than good. Stop writing off players before they have kicked a ball. It leads to to alot of negativity when fans go to home games, because they actually read your views. Hopefully, a bit more positivity might see us win some games at home.
                    I'll tell you what if you can find a post where I have written him off. I will apologise to you. If you can't find one. You apologise to me. I think that's fair.
                    Last edited by superckat; 19-09-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

"A bit Quiet On Here Tonight"

That's not a bad thing sometimes.

Comment

Are they saying how Simpson and Routledge ripped them apart??

I thought so
                        It's almost as if you're taking credit for the win Pete, and the Simpson deal... we won, people are happy and content... so less moaning. Simple.

You're just stirring, no need to.

I thought Simpson was superb on his debut, so I don't need to be defensive... but you're just being.... weird.
                        You're just a fan, like everyone else.

Climb off the high horse, have a beer, and enjoy the win.

Comment

you tell them pete.some people are never happy

Comment

Superkcat and Quaz

We need another one.

oh for #### sake......i can take all you want mate if justified....you are saying i have written him off.....never said it...never would say it....you are now just trying hard to get a reaction....and quite honestly you aint worth the effort...
                            no matter what anybody says you ali russell it.........everything is twisted to your benefit...lets all feel sorry for pete...don't wash with me fella....you say we can't take it...have a look son......think you will find you are the worst for that fella.

as for getting on your nerves....#### me how many people have a crack at you........think you are a lot worse than me mate

Comment

im ****e d
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X