What's everyone's theory......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone's theory......

.....on why 70% of our points this season have come away from home......and we have yet to win at home? Could it be that there are less "Supporters" voicing their opinions? I'm only gutted that I went to 2 of those 4 away games and didn't see a win!!

players are too scared to make a mistake at home...feel more relaxed away as less support numbers wise...but more support vocally.

my theory

Comment

maybe because everyone that goes to home games slate and boo the side if we are not 20 nil up in the first 5 mins it ridiculous...

where as away everyone supports the team

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        players are too scared to make a mistake at home...feel more relaxed away as less support numbers wise...but more support vocally.

my theory
        Me too!...yet we still blame it on the players when it doesn't go well!! So chuffed with today's result!!!

Comment

most men perform better playing away from home....................
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
            slate and boo the side if we are not 20 nil up in the first 5 mins it ridiculous...
            that staement is ridiclous.....but whatever floats your boat fella

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
            Me too!...yet we still blame it on the players when it doesn't go well!! So chuffed with today's result!!!
            i don't blame the players if they give 100%......but do moan if we draw or lose....only because i hate seeing other teams do better.

same as you mate...chuffed with today's result...specially as the wife's family are welsh

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              most men perform better playing away from home....................

Comment

Simples. Too many fickle fans. Booing players and getting on their backs at home games is completely counter-productive. It really is a no-brainer. I made the point earlier that our best performances this season have come away from home.

Thats why Jim says they look nervous.
                Thats why they dont come over and applaud the fans.
                Thats why they dont walk past the bok anymore.
                Thats why they play with more freedom, fearlessness and expression at away games.

I bet some of them dread home games in fact.

It really is time to start getting behind the team and make LR a fortress once again.

Comment

agree with Quaz and Stanley76.

Blackpool have won again, so too have Peterborough United, maybe they are not so bad after all.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    agree with Quaz and Stanley76.

Blackpool have won again, so too have Peterborough United, maybe they are not so bad after all.
                    s****horpes results lately prove ours was a good one as well....see not negative is that ok dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      s****horpes results lately prove ours was a good one as well....see not negative is that ok dad.
                      Plymouth is the only really rubbish side we've played and not beaten. Peterborough look quite handy...not great. Scunnthorpe looked brilliant against Palace and we weren't happy with a 1-0 away win there. Draws at home to Blackpool, Peterborough & Forest were points dropped (6 of them) but that's all.....The season can still be good.....we're only 3 points off the play-offs now with a home game in hand!!!;D

Comment

didnt the posh draw old son????
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Need to ramp up support at home, and put an end to the fcucking booing.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

But unless its changed this season most of the booing comes from a certain corner of the ground where our "vocal" supporters sit/stand

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                              .....on why 70% of our points this season have come away from home......and we have yet to win at home? Could it be that there are less "Supporters" voicing their opinions? I'm only gutted that I went to 2 of those 4 away games and didn't see a win!!
                              Good point. It seems as though Dave Jones agrees with you:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/...802315,00.html
                              Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                              X