No announcement yet.

Less than 1000 tickets left for Play Off game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's Wigan it won't be a sell out as they won't bring 1800 on a Monday night

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
      If it's Wigan it won't be a sell out as they won't bring 1800 on a Monday night
      Doesn't matter if they sell out or not, it's about what we do.
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        Are you bent? Summer ball over QPR? Oh dear
        what do you think a summer ball is? clue its not where people go and ballroom dance for the night
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
          Being at university 1990 to 93 up north, I would go summer ball. QPR is for life, being at university is for just a few precious yrs, enjoy it and when you get old like me you know you've made the right choice....I love my club but you're QPR for life so just enjoy
          exactly my point. if qpr lose ill always regret not going i wont be a student again
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
            exactly my point. if qpr lose ill always regret not going i wont be a student again
            Will there be orgies?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              Are you bent? Summer ball over QPR? Oh dear
              Is the ball in the afternoon ?

If not get to your ball in the evening ?

Comment

what do you think a summer ball is? clue its not where people go and ballroom dance for the night
                You won't be doing anything you couldn't do any weekend anytime of the year. Rangers at wembley doesn't come round that often

Comment

If the home sections sell out and there is still demand for tickets I think the club should consider segregating the upper away end and offering tickets that Wigan cannot sell to home fans. I am sure they can sort out the logistics to allow this some way or the other

Comment

But when we win you will regret no going to Wembley more! Anyway with the ko likely to be midday why can't you go to both?
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      If the home sections sell out and there is still demand for tickets I think the club should consider segregating the upper away end and offering tickets that Wigan cannot sell to home fans. I am sure they can sort out the logistics to allow this some way or the other
                      Never going to work or be sanctioned by the police/authorities. Anyway we could be playing the fakes!
                      oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                        Never going to work or be sanctioned by the police/authorities. Anyway we could be playing the fakes!
                        It would not be straight forward mate but other clubs segregate using netting and stewards so cannot see why we would not be allowed too. There are separate entrances to the upper so that's not a problem the only issue I can see is toilet facilities

Fulham get away with a neutral end so think the authorities would be hard pressed to reject any request when up the road they condone a mixed end

If its Reading then its not even on the agenda but if its Wigan why have up to half the away end empty when we could have home fans and extra revenue

Perhaps in hindsight club should have avoided selling away end until we knew who we got as if its Wigan could have given them downstairs and Home upstairs obviously if Reading they get the upper

Comment

spot on westie!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Wigan will deffo sell out the top i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Wigan will deffo sell out the top i reckon.
                              Would be cracking atmosphere if they did but cannot see them taking 1800+ midweek mate and if they don't net off part of the top tier and give It to us

Give us the Ellersie Rd side of the upper and fans can use stairs that side and facilities in Ellersie Rd make it Happen Rangers

Comment

Would be cracking atmosphere if they did but cannot see them taking 1800+ midweek mate and if they don't net off part of the top tier and give It to us

Give us the Ellersie Rd side of the upper and fans can use stairs that side and facilities in Ellersie Rd make it Happen Rangers
                                Its like a cup final and they are used to travelling to wembley.
                                Really do think they well bring their allotment mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X