Harry and his love for horses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry and his love for horses.

Cart horses to be exact.Whether we get promoted or not,he's once again being linked on NewsNowQPR with Joe Cole (just 15 appearances for W.Ham this season) and Darren Bent (just 6 goals in 28 for Fulham).

Harry Out!

Comment

Surely TF sees it and can't let saggy face fill us up with old mercenaries AGAIN

Comment

News now.

Says it all.

Comment

Jowl Faced Pensioner Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Surely TF sees it and can't let saggy face fill us up with old mercenaries AGAIN
            Surely we should be looking at the likes of McCormack and Grabban etc.and giving the Yun and Donaldson a chance at the back over ageing players like Dunne.

Comment

You can't really say Harry has signed loads of mercenarys; the only ones of note are Samba (who should've been better than he played) and Remy (who almost kept us up). You can't say we've signed any this season? Just because they're old doesn't mean they don't care!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                You can't really say Harry has signed loads of mercenarys; the only ones of note are Samba (who should've been better than he played) and Remy (who almost kept us up). You can't say we've signed any this season? Just because they're old doesn't mean they don't care!
                Sensible post alert. Please step away from the keypad.

Comment

good result yesterday but a 5-2 win with 3 goals in ten mins doesn't take away the 3 previous poor performances. I didn't think we were anywhere near great but we got the result and that's what matters.. Dunne looks absolutely fvcked. Was no-where to be seen for Derbyshire's header, not to mention the one they had cleared off the line for Simmon

Comment

Dunne is a carthorse, his performances have been more worrying every game. Only so much of reading the game will get you out of trouble but he turns like a small truck and it is now getting noted. Hill and Nedum should start for me as his asset of heading hasn't been getting us out of trouble. Not his fault but for me he was captain and he should be demanding where he wants his team mates during corners. Infact the corners felt like penaltys. Also Kent you're wrong. I make geejay spot on. Too many old and slow players. Does Nico Kranjar train in Maccy d's, or just enjoys the good life and our relaxed training methods?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

#rightsort #harryknowsbest
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Dunne was superb. Doom and gloomers make up their own ********e to keep up the negativity. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Dunne was superb. Doom and gloomers make up their own ********e to keep up the negativity. LoL
                          Ray this isn't pot black? If you really think Dunne had a great game then you have clearly lost the plot mate.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            mate your just giving it everyone was superb to give it out to the fans that aint happy with harry.. give over, dunne weren't superb at all.. he was no where to be seen for both those goals, not to mention one cleared off the line and another great green save, all from corners..

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Ray this isn't pot black? If you really think Dunne had a great game then you have clearly lost the plot mate.
                              Game of opinions WeAre but Dunney was rock solid and won every one on one header and tackle! Perfection doesn't exist ask Man U fans about Vidic or City fans about Kompany!
                              oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                              X