No announcement yet.

would you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am on PK's wavelength here. We have so much cover in midfield, lots of flair ect. Sadly although some could be match winners it would only be on the odd occasion. I would sell any one of them if it ment bringing in a true goal poacher, they are match winners alot more times a season!

However saying that, with the supposed wealth we have at our disposal, I cannot phathom why a bit more isn't spent on a goal poacher and left back. If our aim is what has been stated to justify raised prices ect! I know that argument has been done to death, although never with any real outcome, so I dont mean to rekindle it as such but if we have to sell to move forward then yes do it I say.

Comment

Yes we should probably sell a better midfielder. I'd go for Legs tbh. And maybe Hogan. I like them both, but they're not match winners and we need a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
        Yes we should probably sell a better midfielder. I'd go for Legs tbh. And maybe Hogan. I like them both, but they're not match winners and we need a striker.
        good shout, although i also like them both as players i think they are the only ones (apart from our better players) who will command a fee, we could get around £2M for the pair of them & with freeing their wages we could get a top quality striker, doesn't it look so simple on here

Agyemang & Alberti would also be on the top of my list, but as QBP has said Agyemang doesn't want to go out on loan (and why should he considering the contract he's got!!!)

Comment

Working...
        X