Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Beating Chelsea, sod the final like we were going to ever get there
    youre right were never gonna get there........

cos were gonna win the league
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Playoff final, I want Premiership football.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

play off although a win at chelsea would go down very well.

Comment

play off final but only if we won,
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Lets be honest Chelsea are so clearly in a different class to us these days that we are hardly even rivals any more. Just as long as we aren't humiliated at Stamford Bridge not really that fused. Still have the memory of playing them off the park and beating them there the year we won the old second division. far more interested in rescuing what's left of our league season.

Comment

I'd take a 6-0 loss to chelsea for a play off final.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                Are you serious Pete?? :waaaht:
                It's not on the same planet!

I'd rather win at Cardiff tomorrow than lose any sleep over the result against Chelsea's youth team. A trip to Stamford Bridge should be like a trip to the dentist - painful and horrible, but you have to do it.
                Far too much being made of this nothing game, at a place we have been to dozens of times over the years (and won at), and singing songs about Terry, Lampard and Drogba... who'll be sat at home watching Coronation Street anyway.

Ask Burnley fans.
                They played and won in the League Cup at Chelsea last year.. and played and won in the Play Off Final at Wembley. I wonder which one was more important to them?!

Their fans have probably forgotten the Chelsea game.

When we play those knuckle dragging muppets in a Premier League game, only then will I get all excited about a trip to that s**t-hole.
                couldn't agree more
                :drunk:

Comment

lol play off final easily .......actually id rather take 3 points from any CCC game than beat Chelsea reserves in a nothing game. (probably get tonked at Chelsea and then have to read numerous posts about how we sung louder than them lol )

Comment

you had this exact same thread last year for our FA cup game,it is a ridiculous thread......every Ranger fan wants promotion,winning a league cup game is nice but means nothing in the long run,but neither will happen,pity.

Comment

play off final

Comment

play off final at wembly QPR 2 Newcastle 1
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I would question any "fan" who would rather beat Chelsea than have a successful season with a final at Wembley and a one off game for a place in the promised land.....

Ridiculous question to be honest.

Put it another way, would you rather beat them in a meaningless cup to them where they don't even play their strongest team, or possibly get promoted and beat them in the league next season contributing to them not winning the Premier League.

No brainer.

Comment

play off final obviously , how anyone can put 1 game before a whole season is beyond me!

Comment

Play offs for me.Who cares about Chelsea,small team,shat ground ,no fans,.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X