millwall or my eldests birthday ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millwall or my eldests birthday ?

Took the day off work for the Millwall game ,but ive completely forgot its my little girl`s birthday party (if it was her actual birthday ,my girl comes first hands down ,unless its a play off game ! ) ,ive broken it to the missus that i havn`t missed a London derby at home for umpty dumpty years, my girl understands , i just hope these bunch of lazy mercenary goal dodgers we call a team dont let me down , the sacrifices we ALL make to follow the R`s...............we must be crackers
    Last edited by vespa; 10-04-2014, 10:50 PM.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

What time will she be cutting the cake ?

Any chance of bringing me a slice ?

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      What time will she be cutting the cake ?

Any chance of bringing me a slice ?

No chance mate, that cake is there to soak up the peroni when i get home !

Comment

Hard one that vesps,can't you slip a tool in the cake and bring her along.sounds like we're gonna need numbers.if she's got any mates that are the stamp of B A baracus even better.I'm sure Mrs vespa will give the green light
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Hard one that vesps,can't you slip a tool in the cake and bring her along.sounds like we're gonna need numbers.if she's got any mates that are the stamp of B A baracus even better.I'm sure Mrs vespa will give the green light

Comment

Dont worry Van ,i`m gonna be there. Mrs Vesps knows what games like Millwall ,Palace ,Chelsea etc meen to me and my pals ,( at least with you West Londoners ,you wont have Wall fans digging you out ,like i have,at every opportunity ! )

Comment

Why not combine both, bring along the cake and cut it* and invite Millwall fans to partake, maybe that will end the rivalry.

*With a blunt plastic paper knife.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
              X